Anyone living near Worcester, MASS? Also... Daytona Beach, FL

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Anyone that lives near Worcester, Massachusetts, I'd love to hear from you! The closer the better!

I would also like to hear from anyone living in or around Daytona Beach, Florida.

I thank you!:)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Are my thread topics that interesting that even if you're not in either of those areas that you felt compelled to open the thread anyway?:D

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Are my thread topics that interesting that even if you're not in either of those areas that you felt compelled to open the thread anyway?:D
Yes, because you are the most interesting man in the world. :cool:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Yes, because you are the most interesting man in the world. :cool:

Perhaps, this may even persuade me to change my avatar once again. I think someone has already used it on this forum though.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
me too !!!

Why can't I make that all caps? :confused:
You're one hour south of which? It's pretty clear that mudshark is in FL, but for some reason I had it in my head you lived in New England somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I am about an hour 20 min north near concord, NH.

T

tcarcio

Audioholic General
I am dodging bullets in Worcester as we speak. WOW, That was close......:eek::rolleyes::D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
According to Google Maps I'm 5 hours and 34 minutes (294 miles) south west of Worcester, MA.:)

Also, I'm 894 miles north of Daytona, FL.:p

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Well if I don't hear back from Mudshark I may talk to you next.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Mud also hangs out at Sound & Vision forum if you really need him.
My need for someone in Florida is secondary, since I can't get in contact with the inividual that has the thing that I want anyway. I've called them twice and left several emails and they seem to be ignoring me because they've editted their listing since I've contacted them. WHICH IS DUMB, because I'll buy what they selling, RIGHT NOW!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If you send me to get whatever out in Worcester I don't want you to think that I will get naked and take pictures of myself rubbing up on it. Nope, I would never do that. Don't give it a second thought. :rolleyes:

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
If you send me to get whatever out in Worcester I don't want you to think that I will get naked and take pictures of myself rubbing up on it. Nope, I would never do that. Don't give it a second thought. :rolleyes:
Didnt Peter Griffen try to do that for Meg with Luke Perry already? wait yep

and Im 1.5 hours south of Dave, but im not doing the rest of the math :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Well I'm beginning to think I'll have to scratch tcario off the list since he's not responding. Maybe Jeff will be more available.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis