Anyone know what happened to Kurt aka KEW?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Great to hear all the doggo stories. We rescued our boy 10 years ago. He has been a perfect fit to our family.
31530.jpeg

Also great to hear Kurt is ok. ;)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Oh so cute! He just looks like a great friend.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
He is. He has some health issues that we have not told him about. All he knows is we make all his food fresh. Nothing makes this pup more happy then to see his food come from the fridge the same as ours.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
He is. He has some health issues that we have not told him about. All he knows is we make all his food fresh. Nothing makes this pup more happy then to see his food come from the fridge the same as ours.
Oh I know all about that, our Beagle Buddy loved his food, he loved dinner time and he knew it was coming.
That's awesome you make his good fresh. Our next puppy we are gonna really buy the absolute best food we can afford. I mean we fed our Bud good food too. He loved his food and treats. We miss him very much.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
We buy whole chickens as a special treat. Roast them with no seasoning, but throw carrots and sweet potatoes in. Always a popular choice!

When we added the second puppy, our first rescue was a free feeder, and really didn't eat a lot. But burning all the extra calories keeping up with the wee one, I started searching and found the Pedigree Chopped variety of canned foods have a lot more calories in them. These dogs run and play so hard that they can eat anything without fear of gaining weight. Which now includes me, too, apparently! LOL

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
We buy whole chickens as a special treat. Roast them with no seasoning, but throw carrots and sweet potatoes in. Always a popular choice!
So instead of the very nice smell of roasting chicken it's more from a swimming pool as you Americans chlorinate your chicken? :p

I'll show myself out the door, thank you.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord

When we added the second puppy, our first rescue was a free feeder, and really didn't eat a lot. But burning all the extra calories keeping up with the wee one, I started searching and found the Pedigree Chopped variety of canned foods have a lot more calories in them. These dogs run and play so hard that they can eat anything without fear of gaining weight. Which now includes me, too, apparently! LOL
That is what I do every Sunday. Whole chicken in the instapot. Rice and veggie mix. That does his dinners for the week. Breakfast is fresh pet with an egg.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
That is what I do every Sunday. Whole chicken in the instapot. Rice and veggie mix. That does his dinners for the week. Breakfast is fresh pet with an egg.
We fed our Beagle Fresh pet. I thought it was pretty good and healthy dog food.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
So instead of the very nice smell of roasting chicken it's more from a swimming pool as you Americans chlorinate your chicken? :p

I'll show myself out the door, thank you.
No it's brined, our pool is salt water!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
The Ferg needs easy to digest food so the fresh pet that is like a pate is great. His favorite treat is an Elvis. A sliced banana with peanutbutter.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No it's brined, our pool is salt water!
Man, that must be one salty swimming pool to brine a chicken! I guess you'll float very nicely in it whenever you take a dip walk on it? :D

Just kidding! In EU one of the contentious point with US-EU free trade is chicken.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Breakfast is fresh pet with an egg.
:eek:
You guys are sick! …eating fresh pets with eggs for breakfast, or worse feeding them to your Dogs!
SMDH
If this is a regular thing, how haven’t your neighbors figured you out for the monsters you clearly all are?!!

:p :p :cool:

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Man, that must be one salty swimming pool to brine a chicken! I guess you'll float very nicely in it whenever you take a dip walk on it? :D

Just kidding! In EU one of the contentious point with US-EU free trade is chicken.
Ah there's the chlorine issue - you're talking about epsom salts for 'floating' on water. Those are naturally occurring with sulfur - MgSO.

NaCl is a different. LOL

Seriously tho, factory farming of anything is slowly killing this country. Add that to an inability to move goods resulting from a combined deficit of both drivers and truck chassis, (our ports are packed with freight that can't move - and it seems very under-reported....) and we are well up poop creek without a paddle!

Bringing this back to dogs - I do think a lot about ways in which we can be more self sufficient when supply chains limit availability of any kind of pet food. My dogs do not bark too much, but the roosters will sure wake up the neighbors.... hmmm... why haven't I thought of this before?!

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall

We missed out on a LOT of good cars because of that stupid tariff.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I also have a rescue dog! 1 of my 2. He was abandoned in a cardboard box, at about 6 weeks old, on a friend of the wife's porch near a major highway. Just left there in a box to fend for himself.

We had already been considering a friend for our first dog, then this rescue kind of fell in our lap, had him almost 1.5 years now and he is a Good Boy!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah I've been busy wrangling some rescue dogs. Cane Corso needs A LOT of exercise. We want to continue to expand our rescue, but these dogs are pretty demanding so it'll be a slow population increase!

Might switch to wall hanging speakers. Play time can be a bit ruff!
OOOh those are awesome, but STUBBORN dogs. Props for doing a great thing.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
OOOh those are awesome, but STUBBORN dogs. Props for doing a great thing.
Like my wife, they're Italian - they don't take No for an answer!

I've met a lot of amazing breeds, but Corso is unlike anything else. Never known a dog to be so determined to love, and to protect. We were never looking for a guard dog, just wanted to rescue a big one. Sebastian had an injured paw that could be seen in his pics, so it was a quick decision when I factored his breed and his medical needs.

He'll be doing PT for the rest of his life, but for a guy who would strangle himself on the other end of the leash if I so much as grabbed the mail (very abused), he has grown in to the sweetest boy we could have hoped for. Still, intimidating AF, but if you see past that, he just wants to hug everyone!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Like my wife, they're Italian - they don't take No for an answer!

I've met a lot of amazing breeds, but Corso is unlike anything else. Never known a dog to be so determined to love, and to protect. We were never looking for a guard dog, just wanted to rescue a big one. Sebastian had an injured paw that could be seen in his pics, so it was a quick decision when I factored his breed and his medical needs.

He'll be doing PT for the rest of his life, but for a guy who would strangle himself on the other end of the leash if I so much as grabbed the mail (very abused), he has grown in to the sweetest boy we could have hoped for. Still, intimidating AF, but if you see past that, he just wants to hug everyone!
Right, big dogs don't have to be mean! They just need to look mean, no need to actually be mean.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Right, big dogs don't have to be mean! They just need to look mean, no need to actually be mean.
Exactly. My Rottie was like that. Big teddy bear with almost everyone, but don't try to "surprise" him or he'd get mean quick. He'd also get back to calm quick when he realized it was me or someone else he knew. Like "ahhh, ya got me, but I could have eaten you"

I miss him. :(

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis