Anyone know of a Canadian online A/V store?

N

Newfiestang50

Audioholic Intern
Hello Forum, just wondering if anyone know of any dependable/reliable Canadian online shopping sites with good prices, I am interested in a Yamaha RX-V2600 reciever. There are lots in the US but the prices are not really low enough to be saving any money after i add the shipping + taxes + duties+ losing the yamaha warrenty etc. I can get this unit at my local dealer for $1500 CDN + tax (15%). All sugestions welcome, thanks.

HookedOnSound

HookedOnSound

Full Audioholic
Newfiestang50 said:
Hello Forum, just wondering if anyone know of any dependable/reliable Canadian online shopping sites with good prices, I am interested in a Yamaha RX-V2600 reciever. There are lots in the US but the prices are not really low enough to be saving any money after i add the shipping + taxes + duties+ losing the yamaha warrenty etc. I can get this unit at my local dealer for $1500 CDN + tax (15%). All sugestions welcome, thanks.
You won't find RXV's online because they are suppose to be available through authorized dealer only (at least in Canada)

Futureshop sells the HTR series and I think the equivalent model to the RX-V1600 would be the HTR5890 (most feature sets).

www.futureshop.ca

Hope this helps.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
A&Bsound is the only place I have seen RXV's. They might have them at AudioVideo ulimited, but I am not sure.

You can talk down the price of RXV amps at A&B though.

SheepStar

F

FERGUSON360

Enthusiast
Candian on line dealer

go to http://www.audioshop.on.ca/energy.htm This is out of Ottawa and they have clearances on yamaha 1500 and 2600 for think 799 and 899 cdn with free shipping. very good pricing. I can get the 1500 cheaper in US but no warranty and shipping and duty do not think i could get it to saskatoon for 799

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis