Anyone in need of a mid life crisis?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I regularly look through local used adds to see if there’s any good used equipment I can’t live without. $4,000 is a bit steep but a Sansui 9090 and a pair of LaScala’s would definitely scratch an itch to piss off the neighborhood. Or perhaps you just don’t want to hear your wife bitch, or hear anything ever again for that matter.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
I would take the 9090 on its own at a acceptable price. The guy could breakdown that ugly fckin laScala eyesore and use it for firewood if he can't sell it.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sounds like that money would be better spent on a lawyer or couples counseling. :p

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'd rather buy a sports car, I kinda did, but a sleeper one - Accord 2.0T

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'd rather buy a sports car, I kinda did, but a sleeper one - Accord 2.0T
I have one small loan I need to knock out and I'm thinking about getting a weekend/vacation car. Might try for an Accord coupe with the V6 (that damn J35 was a beast engine) and 6-speed.

Also on the short list is a newer Civic coupe turbo, or a Hyundai Veloster Turbo Ultimate.

Whatever I get, it's gotta be under $18k used, require 87 octane gas, have a 6-speed manual, and be spiffy looking.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A friend my age is getting a Corvette so he can pretend he drives fast. That's a mid-life crisis :). Me I bought an electric mtn bike, have plenty of audio gear already.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
A friend my age is getting a Corvette so he can pretend he drives fast. That's a mid-life crisis :). Me I bought an electric mtn bike, have plenty of audio gear already.
We’ve got an Audi RS7 for sale, I could get a great deal on it!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis