Anyone consider ambient noise levels?

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
So you've confirmed with the Umik/REW combo with what weighting?
I haven't had the inclination to get it out and do that yet. I'm too happy just coming up for a hour to 2-1/2 hours at a time and listening to music. I play at least 1 LP or stream a complete album via Qobuz, sometimes more.

One of these days I'll do it, but I'm a complete neophyte with REW and have so much to learn. It's intimidating. I had a pretty good handle on Audyssey and Dirac Live, not REW.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't had the inclination to get it out and do that yet. I'm too happy just coming up for a hour to 2-1/2 hours at a time and listening to music. I play at least 1 LP or stream a complete album via Qobuz, sometimes more.

One of these days I'll do it, but I'm a complete neophyte with REW and have so much to learn. It's intimidating. I had a pretty good handle on Audyssey and Dirac Live, not REW.
REW as an spl meter is pretty straight forward. I'd just trust it much more than a phone mic/app.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Well now I'm going to have to see what my room is at. It's pretty damn quiet in my theater. Office, not so much since I'm super smart and use the closet as a server closet.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis