Anybody seen "Frozen"

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Wanna see the "Honest Trailer"? It's a hoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have definitely seen frozen and have it preordered for release day delivery. It was good and reminded me a lot of the old Disney movies. Parents died, lots of singing, funny helpful minion. Same as tangled with a mix of CGI and hand drawings, plus there isntvmuch John Lasseter can do wrong in my book.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I preordered it too for the grandson. He saw it in the theater and loved it.

Honest trailer not showing up though... **never mind, it's back.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just watched Frozen on BD. Just as good as I remember it being.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL. Now that I've seen it, that is hilarious. Movie was entertaining, but the trailer is correct.

Last edited:
Matt34

Matt34

Pretty sure I've watched Frozen 68 times so far.....my daughter's favorite movie currently.

D

Dorita Franklyn

Enthusiast
Yeah and I already memorized all the words of the soundtrack, my daughter loves it so much!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
So much fail in this thread :rolleyes:

WATCH THE FREAKING HONEST TRAILER IN THE ORIGINAL POST ALREADY.

Markwinstanley

Markwinstanley

Audiophyte
Great animated movie watch so far. Me and my son like this movie a lot.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Watched it last night with the GF now that the PJ is fixed. She was annoyed because I kept singing the Honest trailer version of all the songs. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Great animated movie watch so far. Me and my son like this movie a lot.
And here we go again :rolleyes:

Watched it last night with the GF now that the PJ is fixed. She was annoyed because I kept singing the Honest trailer version of all the songs. :D
"Get it out! Get it OUT....get this song out of my head!!" LOL.

I don't think I can sing the "we're so going to pork" song with my grandson watching it...:eek:

B

blcskate

Junior Audioholic
Just thought I would let everyone know. If you live in the US and want to get Frozen on Blu-Ray 3D. This is your best option right now.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Frozen-Blu-ray-3D-Region-Free/dp/B00FZM8Z7I

Don't buy the same thing on the .com site - It's $49.99. The UK site of amazon automatically converts to USD so the total is about $31. I just got my copy and it plays perfectly on my Sony 3D player. Disney is a PIA with 3D releases in the US.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis