Anybody order from Plasma House online??

E

ebterp

Audioholic Intern
There prices seem a little bit to good on receivers?? Any info??

E

J

jimmit

Junior Audioholic
In addition to any replies you get here, do a little research on line. Google the store. Also look at: Reseller Ratings. Personally, I'd be cautious about ordering from any audio/video/camera e-tailer in Brooklyn, NY. It's a hotbed of shady dealers. (No offense to my friends in the Big Apple.)

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Stay away from them. There's a reason they are that cheap. If you narrow your search down to a few units, post them and we'll help you find the best etailers to shop.

rikmeister

rikmeister

Audioholic
they will sell you the receiver for that price providing you agree to over priced ext

warranty and other nonsense. in the end you get screwed. there are reliable sellers on the net. i agree with buckeye. post what you like and someone will be able to find you a good deal.

Z

zilla

Junior Audioholic
I ordered a Pioneer 1015TX from them last Wednesday, after probably 10 phone calls and supposedly shipping it out this past Wednesday (a week later) I found out this morning that it was out of stock and would not be available til Tuesday. I can't put into words how irritated I am at them. I specifically asked them on two separate occasions if they were in stock (given that almost no one else has them in stock) and they supposedly were.

I cancelled the order and will seek my receiver from another dealer. This place is pathetic, I've been buying merchandise of all kinds for over 10 years via the internet and catalogs and I've never had a worse buying experience. Absolutely pathetic.

It's my feeling that they are misleading customers by leaving hte 1015TX listed as in stock on their website (or were) even though none are available. Shame shame. :mad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis