Anybody got $4800 for a record clamp?

tmurnin

tmurnin

Full Audioholic

after all, this one induces an “electroflux“ and ”excites the ebony molecules.” To be fair, if I spent $4800 on a record weight, my wife’s molecules would be pretty excited too!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

after all, this one induces an “electroflux“ and ”excites the ebony molecules.” To be fair, if I spent $4800 on a record weight, my wife’s molecules would be pretty excited too!
Hey! You missed the best part!

The serial number of the unit offered here is 666.

Your death metal will never sound this good! Oh man, just wait what nuances it will bring out when you spin that vinyl backwards!

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan

There's a problem with that product, it's not specified but for the purity of sound, the ebony has to be immersed in the swamps of Africa, for sure but by African virgins.:D

Last edited:
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Dang it! I just blew my budget on 20 fuses that I may or may not need...
1573750368754.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I bet it sounds even better if you deep freeze it 1st. :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
What a ripoff. Everyone knows Brilliant Pebbles will do the same job (and more!) for a fraction of the cost, and they come in all sizes! Pfft

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You can also buy Shun Mooks made from different sections of the root, which changes the timber timbre.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Center doesn't match your main speakers? Change your timbre with timber!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis