Any Rec on a Wood Chipper / Leaf Shredder?

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Anybody have a wood chipper / leaf shredder rec for me?

I'm on a property of 1.5 acres, and about 0.5 acre is just "wild/undeveloped". I would like to clean up that area a bit, but I also have loads and piles of oak leaves every year that I have just been piling in the undeveloped area until I figure out a better solution. And of course there are trimmings and branches generated every year that need to go.

I would try to keep it less than $1k, if that is reasonable for a 1.5 acre property.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Anybody have a wood chipper / leaf shredder rec for me?

I'm on a property of 1.5 acres, and about 0.5 acre is just "wild/undeveloped". I would like to clean up that area a bit, but I also have loads and piles of oak leaves every year that I have just been piling in the undeveloped area until I figure out a better solution. And of course there are trimmings and branches generated every year that need to go.

I would try to keep it less than $1k, if that is reasonable for a 1.5 acre property.
Are you in North Dakota, near Fargo? :eek:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
The budget is fairly small. Check out Ritchie Bros auctions: I registered to check prior results and will share few screenshots:

There are some active listings like this one:
I am absolutely no expert, but it seems like this one would be over your budget.

I think it would be much better to get a used heavy-duty equipment, rather than brand new light-duty stuff.
and if you lack inspiration to fix old diesel engines, check out this guy's channel:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis