Any Holiday Sales Thread

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
You sure it has 3d? The product description doesn’t say 3d. This review also states that it is not a 3d projector:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You sure it has 3d? The product description doesn’t say 3d. This review also states that it is not a 3d projector:
Supposedly a firmware update to enable 3D since the Projector Central review came out.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Wowee...SVS Subs...
Available:
Cool I got their email about their Labor Day sale today while I was working and just got time to take a look. Looks like the outlet prices on the Pro models are the same as last sale but definitely the way to go if there’s no damage. Love SVS subs!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Got a email that Best Buy has begun posting their Black Friday deals. Looks like good savings on headphones at first glance.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
SVS just posted their Black Friday sales. Good deals on twin subs. A pair of new SB1000 Pros for $949 US.

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Yep Tankini it's still valid!
View attachment 64059

Was reading on their Policy of return and shipment correct me if I'm wrong, but according to their shipping and return it states that the moment it shipped, all Responsibility is put upon the buyer, for " "responsible for loss and or damage". Is that correct? or did I read that wrong? If buyer has
to "Assume all responsibility of loss and or damage during shipment" then that's a deal breaker. You guys Already know how UPS, FedEx handles packages.

Ok, yes you can return 30 day return window. But if you return an Item in this case, TV and it has, damage or defects or missing say the remote you get full refund. But you return just because you don't like it, they will recharge you for the return shipping.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Was reading on their Policy of return and shipment correct me if I'm wrong, but according to their shipping and return it states that the moment it shipped, all Responsibility is put upon the buyer, for " "responsible for loss and or damage". Is that correct? or did I read that wrong? If buyer has
to "Assume all responsibility of loss and or damage during shipment" then that's a deal breaker. You guys Already know how UPS, FedEx handles packages.
I've bought tons of stuff from them and there was no damage, but not a TV. If it's damaged you can also make a claim I'm sure. You can also call them to make sure that's what I'd do.
Email: support@woot.com
Amazon owns them you can call their customer service.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
SVS just posted their Black Friday sales. Good deals on twin subs. A pair of new SB1000 Pros for $949 US.
I think in that price range I’d choose a pair of speedwoofer 10’s. I’ve always been disappointed by SVS’s BF sales.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis