Any Holiday Sales Thread

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Newegg sold out of the OBi200 the evening I posted that. I'm not familiar with Ooma. Does Ooma let you plug in your choice of VoIP service provider, or is Ooma its own provider as well as a hardware vendor? The Obihai devices let you choose your own VoIP service(s). Their primary focus is Google Voice, but other services can be added as well. @sholling is correct that Google Voice does not support 9-1-1. Otherwise, you do get standard calling features like *69 to return a call, *72 for call forwarding, *73 to cancel forwarding, etc. The OBi200 will let you stack up to 5 providers, so you can use a secondary paid provider (perhaps with limited minutes but which allows 9-1-1 dialing) as a backup or for international dialing or whatever. The web interface of the OBi200 contains a bunch of Elvish nonsense, so I assume someone who speaks telephony would probably find the Obihai devices more flexible for their evil purposes.
As @sholling said, the Ooma is its own provider. They have a Premier service that includes call blocking, not nearly as fun as Roger, but just as effective.
I've had my Oooma for 10 + years and do not have the taxes and 911 fee that newer users have.
Ooma stopped support for my, and I'm guessing @sholling's box this past year. While still functioning correctly, I'm waiting for it to shut off unexpectedly.

I've had Ooma for about 10 years and it's a proprietary system. The original boxes were sold as a one time outlay with no fees or annual costs for as long as your device lasted. State imposed fees and taxes are passed on to later customers in the form of an annual fee for the service but I'm still grandfathered into the original fee-free plan. Honestly, with unlimited cellular minutes, I hardly ever make a call via the Ooma but it works just fine and does support 911 as long as you supply your address on your 911 page on their website.
I'm also grandfathered in and have no fees or taxes. Did you know that Ooma stopped support for our boxes?

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I'm also grandfathered in and have no fees or taxes. Did you know that Ooma stopped support for our boxes?
I took advantage of Ooma's offer of a new up to date box at a discounted price while keeping my grandfathered plan. I don't know if they'll still honor that offer but you could ask.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Google Voice allows simultaneous ringing. A caller dialing one number can ring multiple locations -- home, mobile, work, and more.
I use this feature even without a physical device for Google Voice. I'll eventually buy a two-line cordless phone system so that I have both Ooma and Google voice lines throughout the house but for now it's a low priority.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Bluetooth went to $40. Is it still a deal.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Darn that was quick I'll update if sale price is back. Id consider the Archeer(Darn price went up too.) instead unless you want waterproof.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:ARCHEER 25W 2.1Ch Wireless Speaker w/ Subwoofer Lowest ever price $30.14

Amazon has the ARCHEER 25W 2.1Ch Bluetooth Speaker w/ Subwoofer, 5200mAh Battery and 15W Subwoofer, for a low $30.14 Free Shipping after Coupon Code "23AJAQHF" (Exp soon). This normally sells for $60, so you are saving an extra 43% off.

More Details
$59.99 (50% Off)

$30.14 + free shipping

^^Dang I want one.:(

Amazon.com has Tekton Digital Tire Pressure Gauge w/ 30 Sec. Auto Off (5941) on sale for $7. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $25 or more. Thanks Ustyle

Includes

• Tekton Digital Tire Pressure Gauge
    • 1x 3V Lithium Coin Cell (CR2032)
    • 3x 1.5V Button Cells (LR44)

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Acc4less has the KEF Q700 black towers speakers for ONLY $399.99 each w/free shipping! That is really a good deal. They look very impressive to me. So, for all of you tower lovers out there here is your chance to dance! :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

choombak

choombak

Audioholic Intern
Amazon has Koss Porta Pro Black for sale $27.99, as deal of the day. Expires in about 9 hrs 40 mins from this post timestamp.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine (black) $60 + Free Shipping
Buy Now ►
Amazon.com has Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine (Black) on sale for $59.95. Shipping is free.

Select Walmart Stores: 32GB SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive $3 (Availability May Vary)
Buy Now ►
Store Locator] has 32GB SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-032G-A46) (link is just for reference) on clearance for $3 valid for In-Store Purchase Only (Limited Availability). Thanks kozg

Note, please check your local store for availability or click here and check SKU: 17804967 for local stock.

Audio/Coax Cables: 25' Coax Cable F-Type or 4' Aux Cable 2 for $1.95 & More + Free In-Store Pickup
Buy Now ►
Walmart.com has select Audio/Coax Cables on clearance listed below from $0.98. Select free in-store pickup to save on shipping, otherwise, free 2-day shipping on orders $35 or more. Thanks johnthegrump

Note, a minimum of two quantity is required to purchase these items. Availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Amazon has Klipsch R-14M bookshelf speakers for $99/pair-20% off (shows up in cart) for a total of $79/pr.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MGQAH2M

• 1" aluminum Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter
  • 4" copper-spun high-output IMG woofer
  • Dimensions: 9.75" H x 5.88” W x 7.5" D
  • Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis