D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This one is the author talks about his experiences. Portland is a really fucked up city with little to no policing. Highly recommended.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well just as I posted this am I less convinced Ngo is being entirely honest. He states during the riots it was antifa that caused the vandalism but it was BLM that did the looting. How would you know that? That requires some serious looking over footage and reporting. He also says antifa has nothing at all to do with fighting fascism. Anyone with a basic understanding of Trump should understand they were fighting his fascism. That isn't to say they lost the plot. I'm just saying. He basically says antifa are anarchist communists while BLM are communists. It certainly isn't quite that black & white. That would imply in some weird way there was never a point to the BLM movement other than to cause chaos. The Floyd incident wasn't a springboard for that very movement. Wasn't there something to racial profiling? A lot of it became a waste. I'm just not convinced the seeds didn't have merit.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What do you expect from a right leaning "journalist" like that doofus? :) Antifa is more an idea than a reality. The republican/drumphy spin away from their inherent fascism is laughable, trying to make antifa something it simply wasn't. Sort of like Pizzagate. Another nonevent. BLM may support systems other than the one they've generally been abused by....but I'm not spending 55 minutes with Ngo in any case....what a dork.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
What do you expect from a right leaning "journalist" like that doofus? :) Antifa is more an idea than a reality. The republican/drumphy spin away from their inherent fascism is laughable, trying to make antifa something it simply wasn't. Sort of like Pizzagate. Another nonevent. BLM may support systems other than the one they've generally been abused by....but I'm not spending 55 minutes with Ngo in any case....what a dork.
He says Kamala has raised $1.3 million in donations to defend the rioters cases. Like WTF! There's a Faux video, they even say at the end the FBI has no credible proof antifa were involved in the riots. Other things like a lot of antifa are trans women who have committed crimes. I was outside the Portland Capitol where the police were probably looking out but didn't come to help me when I was being attacked.
The more I think on this the more I think man why did I bother.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The one that gets me is when they tried to spin it was really antifa dressed as Trump supporters on Jan 6th. That conspiracy fizzled out in a hurry.
I think where antifa did cause anarchy is the day Trump pepper sprayed them so he could make way for the photoop holding the bible upside down in front of the church the director said he wasn't welcome at. Although I don't disagree with the first half necessarily, it's the second half of the sentence that shows how two-faced a person he can be. There was vandalism if I remember right but to what degree not really sure.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Q- "Why are you doing this?"
A- "Because I have nothing better to do".

And he thinks he's intelligent. He's bored. Bored people cause a lot of trouble.

And some wonder why people disappoint me.....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Q- "Why are you doing this?"
A- "Because I have nothing better to do".

And he thinks he's intelligent. He's bored. Bored people cause a lot of trouble.

And some wonder why people disappoint me.....
Exactly why when the "news" reports on portland I roll my eyes. There is no organization, it's just a bunch of random assholes that want to cause trouble. My buddy that lives in Portland say it's being overblown by the media as far as the BLM involvement. He said "the 5 black people in Portland don't care, including me." I figured he'd have an interesting perspective being a black man in Portland that came from Texas. He basically just thinks a lot of folks in that town like to cause trouble. Not just of this type, but in general. I guess a lot of people there are entitled.

Obviously only going off what he says. I have no opinion one way or the other. He said it's a great place outside the angry people.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
LMAO, (bored people cause a lot of trouble) Lolo.(He said it's a great place to live outside the angry people) Right there, are two great quotes to use on anybody, lol Dr Phil would love to get his hands on those two.

highfigh

highfigh

LMAO, (bored people cause a lot of trouble) Lolo.(He said it's a great place to live outside the angry people) Right there, are two great quotes to use on anybody, lol Dr Phil would love to get his hands on those two.
Show me a kid who gets into trouble frequently because of something other than boredom. Some are just troublemakers, but boredom is a great motivator and yes, I do understand how ridiculous that looks.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Show me a kid who gets into trouble frequently because of something other than boredom. Some are just troublemakers, but boredom is a great motivator and yes, I do understand how ridiculous that looks.
No not at all, that is a really good analogy on it. It's a good one liner. When I got to the end of your post just made me laugh. Cause it hits straight to the point. The not a "real" Dr Phil, could use those two on his fake tv show. Was just a lil pun on my side nothing against what you two posted up.

highfigh

highfigh

No not at all, that is a really good analogy on it. It's a good one liner. When I got to the end of your post just made me laugh. Cause it hits straight to the point.
"Mother is the necessity of invention"?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That is 100% why I did dumb sh!t as a kid. I was board out of my mind. Nothing to do, so we blew stuff up. Not just that, but nothing we would have liked the cops to know about.

Thankfully, I was smart and didn't get caught, and I got older and matured so that all is in the very distant past.

As the saying goes, "youth is wasted on the young".

highfigh

highfigh

Not as in Optimus Prime? Just wanta make sure we on the same page. So Corollary was a half full glass kinda guy huh? I never liked pessimist, them dude's are always running on half empty. You seem to have a good thread started here. If you can keep the political trolling off of it.
I didn't start this one.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis