Another Beatles Reissue?

Geno

Geno

Senior Audioholic
Okay, already, I bought the set. After listening to them all, I must admit they are superior to the originals. Now these'll sit here for ten years without another listen until the 11.1 Blu-Ray re-re-remasters are released, about the time Paul's jowls are hanging around his kneecaps. Maybe we'll get a Yoko Ono box set meanwhile.
Jeez, I'm gettin' too cynical for my own good...:rolleyes:

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
Beatles remastered on CD.

But these are still CDs, so they play at 44.1-khz/16-bit resolution on your player.
That's what CD's playback resolution is at.
So, they are still restricted at 22-khz high frequency resolution on playback.

* Why not have them on SACD, for a much better sound?
At least they would be in high resolution audio.

As for DVD Audio (which I also like: 192-khz/24-bit Stereo), just forget it,
it's a dead format.

And about Blu-ray? Why not? All their films (DTS-HD Master Audio high resolution), plus all their Music only (from all their albums) as a Bonus (Mono, Stereo, and Multichannel 9.3) special feature.

** That would be the day!

*** But, it's the Beatles here that we're talking about; a big money grab, that will expand to the end of times.
Business (Money $) speaks first; audiophile music lover's satisfaction comes second.
Are you guys following me?

))) If we own the vaults and the rights to all Beatles catalogs, would we do the same for the sake of business eternal surviving?

((( The Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan, at least were more generous, when they released most of their stuff on SACDs (wish the'd release all their albums that way).

~~~ One can only dream... Imagine...

---> I'm crying, and with it, I missed John Lennon a lot.

mleuba

mleuba

Enthusiast
Beatles Box Set in Mono - TRADE FOR STEREO

Hi All,

I have a limited edition Beatles Mono box set in perfect condition, will trade for the stereo. I must be on of the only people in the world that is not too happy with the pure version of their original works.

Mark

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis