Another argument for external streaming devices....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Apparently some older Samsung smart tv Netflix apps will be expiring....https://www.sfgate.com/tv/article/netflix-samsung-tv-compatability-roku-upgrade-14814545.php

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've said it before, just make me a nice monitor. That's it. My TV does not need to be "smart". There are so many devices that do it better anyway and they're not that expensive, especially given the nature of this hobby.

E

Erod

Audioholic
Disney is going to have its own service. Apple TV is pushing is new Jason Mamoa series hard.

I pay for Netflix and Amazon Prime, and that suits me well enough. I have no intention of subscribing to 10 different streamers. I suspect I'm in the vast majority.

This is devolving into a mess if they're not careful.

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
Disney is going to have its own service. Apple TV is pushing is new Jason Mamoa series hard.

I pay for Netflix and Amazon Prime, and that suits me well enough. I have no intention of subscribing to 10 different streamers. I suspect I'm in the vast majority.

This is devolving into a mess if they're not careful.
Just remember over the next few years (maybe sooner) Netflix will lose most or all Disney content. Depending on what content you want you may have little choice but to subscribe to a few services to get it.

E

Erod

Audioholic
Just remember over the next few years (maybe sooner) Netflix will lose most or all Disney content. Depending on what content you want you may have little choice but to subscribe to a few services to get it.
I'm perfectly fine without Disney.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I've said it before, just make me a nice monitor. That's it. My TV does not need to be "smart". There are so many devices that do it better anyway and they're not that expensive, especially given the nature of this hobby.
Agreed!!! Idgaf if my display does ANYTHING, except show me a beautiful picture. Even better yet, take the Fukkin useless speakers out too. Used to be able to buy plasma monitors w/o speakers. Ahh, the good old days lol.

B

BriReeves629

Audioholic
Hulu is not available on Sony BP anymore. I found that out when I tried to watch the game in my son’s room. I hope this doesn’t come down to $$$ (which these things often do). These wars over bidding rights is why cable TV got so expensive!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis