lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Saw this tonight on Netflix (it's a Netflix movie). Clive Owen and Amanda Seyfried and a description "In a world without secrets, she can erase anything you want to conceal for a price. Hope the price isn't your life". A world with everyone with visual recognition software built in and networked to database and a gal who can hack it all. Pretty creepy futuristic stuff, but I thought they did it fairly well. Worth a look IMO.

ps There's even a bit where the visual recognition software IDs an old analog setup...which was a bit funny, you'll see what I mean.

B

BriReeves629

Audioholic
Saw this tonight on Netflix (it's a Netflix movie). Clive Owen and Amanda Seyfried and a description "In a world without secrets, she can erase anything you want to conceal for a price. Hope the price isn't your life". A world with everyone with visual recognition software built in and networked to database and a gal who can hack it all. Pretty creepy futuristic stuff, but I thought they did it fairly well. Worth a look IMO.

ps There's even a bit where the visual recognition software IDs an old analog setup...which was a bit funny, you'll see what I mean.
It was a cool movie. I enjoyed it and would recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis