And in other news,.....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I love that it changed the link text and broke it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Wow, even posting it as a link inside txt it still modifies it.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps Biden was getting excited a little too early ?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My first question when I saw that he had been arrested for stealing power tools was "What would be do with power tools?" and then I considered the likely answer of "Pawn them, so he can buy drugs".
Who the hell knows with him.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Highjacking thread to post on stuff I recently found and seems interesting/cool:

* a great write-up about Head Twit's big purchase:

* TIL (Today I Learned) that if you have amazon prime, its music service used to be limited to only 2mil songs, now can play an entire library of 100mil songs, but there is a catch - you have to shuffle songs. For individual songs direct playback Music Unlimited sub is still required.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Highjacking thread to post on stuff I recently found and seems interesting/cool:

* a great write-up about Head Twit's big purchase:

* TIL (Today I Learned) that if you have amazon prime, its music service used to be limited to only 2mil songs, now can play an entire library of 100mil songs, but there is a catch - you have to shuffle songs. For individual songs direct playback Music Unlimited sub is still required.
I have to say that watching Twitter and Facebook both tank at the same time is quite satisfying.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I have to say that watching Twitter and Facebook both tank at the same time is quite satisfying.
never had anything to do with either so me for I couldn't care less ..............

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
never had anything to do with either so me for I couldn't car less ..............
Same, but people are entirely too engrossed with what happens on social media that it will be a good thing if their focus shifts back to reality. The platforms crapping out will make that a lot easier.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Diesel is two dollars a gallon more than regular in my neck of the woods, ridiculous !!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis