Amazon's NEW Fire TV Cube

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think people don't like the one that just hangs off the HDMI port ala Chromecast so it doesn't surprise me. As article mentioned, was just a matter of time before a crossover device from Alexa and FireTV would come out. You know, because Amazon wants to do everything. And now you know why Prime is going up.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Plus the latest dongle box had no USB/Ethernet slots, which made alot of people angry.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Hope it will BT out in stereo (for use of external speakers in lieu of TV speakers)

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Out this month. Who is getting one?

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I really do not want any Alexa type devices in my home, so not really too interested in this one (Was given a Show as a gift and it is still in the box). Sucks because we need a streaming device for her house, but this one is too much for what she needs and I don't really want it in my setup either. May end up going with the smaller stick since we don't need full features.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not a alexa/Dot fan either. If it goes down to $40-50 I might pick it up since it does include a remote.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I bought one. Finally had decent internet installed today. Have been fighting to get it for 15+ years but they refused to bury the lines until last year.

I need something in the theater and wanted 4K. Had a coupon so got it for 80. Will arrive Friday.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis