R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
Just ordered a SVS Ultra Center for $484. Will see what condition it's in when it gets here.

Anybody else use Amazon Warehouse?

R

RedCharles

Full Audioholic
To use Amazon warehouse, scroll down past the add to cart and click on the save with used. Then look at your options. Sometimes it's just a few bucks off, and sometimes it's a smoking deal. Sometimes the stuff is beat up. Sometimes it's missing parts. Sometimes it's brand new. You've got 30 days to return.

Attachments

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I got my Monolith 7 that way. Appeared to be a return but in very good condition. Working perfectly a year+ later.

The 30 day return window helps

dolsey01

dolsey01

Enthusiast
Allot of it is luck, four years ago I grabbed a pair of Sonus Faber Venere 2.0's for $606 which was about half price at the time. Recently got a pair of Mee Audio Pinnacle P1 headphones for $9 ($199 normal price).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I've had pretty good luck with warehouse. Sometimes the item is actually new but only the packaging is damaged.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I've had pretty good luck with warehouse. Sometimes the item is actually new but only the packaging is damaged.
Agree and sometimes, perhaps often it's broken and was returned for a reason. But they are pretty good about returns so tha thelps

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agree and sometimes, perhaps often it's broken and was returned for a reason. But they are pretty good about returns so tha thelps
Yeah I once ordered a "like new" laptop that was password encrypted. Long story short HP customer service couldn't help me reset the password and wanted me to send it in and purchase a service contract. Amazon sent me a shipping label and I got a full refund. Needless to say I won't ever buy a used pc from them again. Lesson learned.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I bought my son some wireless headphones with mic for his Xbox and the mic didn't work. Clearly that's why it was returned in the first place. Then they tried to pull an act where they said that can't be returned due to COVID and I'd have to take it up with the MFG. I threw a fit and got the refund but they can't expect us to buy their used stuff if they won't guarantee the purchase. That's what gives the confidence to buy it

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just ordered and received a 15 pack of Wilson Utra 500 balls for $10.75 shipped. I know they are cheap balls but I needed some water hole balls. Anyway they list at $15.99 and were called very good. Bottom line they were brand new balls in a slightly damaged box. Same with some Aqueon aquarium filters listed very good actually brand new in a damaged box. Sometimes ordering from Prime Warehouse can save you some serious $$.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis