Amazon Prime - Free Same-day shipping to select Cities

Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
I was hoping Detroit would've been in the list, but no Amazon warehouses near me :(. Probably figured it'd have too high a chance of being broken into.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, 2 days for me too, but my GF is inside the limits so I am sending stuff to her address for the novelty of it (nothing I really care whether I get on Wed or Thurs).

Amazon was (and may still be) considering using drones to deliver stuff in metro areas. I think they are looking toward the day you might place an order at lunch and it will be waiting for you when you get home. Seems crazy expensive/problematic to me, but I guess that is why I'm not a visionary CEO of a modern internet based company.
I can say it would be at least worth $5 for me NOT to have to darken the door of any store during rush hour on my way home!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Found something I really wanted to order and it turned out to be "get it today" eligible, so I tried this out today. Will see how it goes. Savings of $5.99

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Found something I really wanted to order and it turned out to be "get it today" eligible, so I tried this out today. Will see how it goes. Savings of $5.99
Forgot to update, It totally worked. My item showed up before I got home from work. Impressive, and free.

B

bompus

Enthusiast
Bah I missed it. At least I still get Sunday delivery from Amazon + USPS in my area.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis