Amazon Music HD Playlists disappearing

J

JengaHit

Audioholic
Anyone have this issue and solutions?

My playlists disappeared on my phone after the AM unlimited app self-rebooted (I think after an auto-update) and required sign-in. The list of all the songs I had added to the cloud also disappeared. Only my purchased-music list remained.

However, the playlists are there on my tablet when I open AM. So is the cloud list of added music. It's all there on the cloud somewhere. I have no trouble accessing any of these lists on my tablet. (BTW, all devices are logged into the same and only AM unlimited acct I have.)

A search on forums and Amazon FAQs yields no useful advice. One older article from 2017 suggests this could be an API problem with the app. I had assumed if you created a playlist and cloud list, it existed on the cloud and not on each individual device. This is supported by the fact that previous to this calamity I was able to create, add, delete, and revise playlists from any device and have them automatically updated globally on the other devices. Whatever I did on one updated on the other device.

Any tips or advice? Extremely frustrating not being able to play my playlists on my phone. For the moment I want to avoid Amazon customer-service pits and endless phone-trees and long wait times.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis