Amazon has the Monolith 16 for $1760

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Monolith 16in THX Certified Ultra 2000 Watt Powered Subwoofer (Matte Black/Painted) Low Distortion, for Studio and Home Theater Systems https://a.co/d/j0RmzpN

All the Monolith Subs are on there for some good prices

But that price for the Monith 16 ultra is just INSANE

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
You gonna get one? What subs did you end up getting for the rear of your room opposite the RBHs?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You gonna get one? What subs did you end up getting for the rear of your room opposite the RBHs?
I'm picking them up tommorow I thought about it for a long long long time finally I decided to go with the Rythmik FV18's

I love the fact that they are an hour down the road from me great subs and great customer service just an hour away

That sealed it for me

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I'm picking them up tommorow I thought about it for a long long long time finally I decided to go with the Rythmik FV18's

I love the fact that they are an hour down the road from me great subs and great customer service just an hour away

That sealed it for me
Congrats!! :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
No, you'll proudly present it in person instead! :)
Listen until these companies are willing to do a port replacement on there warranty and ship me out new ports to replace myself I'm not taking any of they're customer service seriously! :D

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I'm not shipping a 170 pound monolith back after I wear out those ports!!! ;)
They probably wouldn't even take it back after that!

Keep us posted on how you like it! I have their 15 but yours will blow that away! Exciting

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
They probably wouldn't even take it back after that!

Keep us posted on how you like it! I have their 15 but yours will blow that away! Exciting
I sure will I already picked them up I'm taking some friends out to dinner for helping me lug them upstairs

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis