RaT

RaT

Junior Audioholic
I put my name on the list (maybe) via an email for a the Emotiva UMC-1. I did a search here and read quite a bit about it from a post by Mr Major Loser (is that pronounced Lew sair or is it loose her?) I have a Adcom 6000 5 channel amp that I think might work with it. As a relative new person to this new fangled stuff but a audio type since the 70's, it might be what I want. I checked out a bunch of Denons and some Yamahas. I like the Denon remote and found out they only do pre-amp at the upper end. Yamaha does pre amp at the lower end but their remotes look difficult. My question about this to those who know would be;
1. will it handle my computer input for sound?
2. will it work OK with the Adcom 5 channel amp?
3. how about a mp3 type player my wife and son will use?

Thanks a ton in advance!

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
I put my name on the list (maybe) via an email for a the Emotiva UMC-1. I did a search here and read quite a bit about it from a post by Mr Major Loser (is that pronounced Lew sair or is it loose her?) I have a Adcom 6000 5 channel amp that I think might work with it. As a relative new person to this new fangled stuff but a audio type since the 70's, it might be what I want. I checked out a bunch of Denons and some Yamahas. I like the Denon remote and found out they only do pre-amp at the upper end. Yamaha does pre amp at the lower end but their remotes look difficult. My question about this to those who know would be;
1. will it handle my computer input for sound?
2. will it work OK with the Adcom 5 channel amp?
3. how about a mp3 type player my wife and son will use?

Thanks a ton in advance!
Yes to all three(3) QUESTIONS

Peace and Good Sound,

Forest Man

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis