BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't know. Legion was a pretty good mind Fu*k. That's the best weird show I've ever watched. I'm going to watch it again just because the weirdness threw me out if the story a few times.
I concur Legion is on whole another level. I was just saying that Maniac is mind messing for beginners. Altered Carbon is in that regards pretty vanilla. I won't even call it a proper mind truck

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know. Legion was a pretty good mind Fu*k. That's the best weird show I've ever watched. I'm going to watch it again just because the weirdness threw me out if the story a few times.
I concur Legion is on whole another level. I was just saying that Maniac is mind messing for beginners. Altered Carbon is in that regards pretty vanilla. I won't even call it a proper mind truck
You guys ever watched black mirror? Or love death and robots?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah. Both. Both are great. Love death and robots had episodes that I wish were a series
Same here. Had no idea what to expect except some rumblings mostly on AH. Glad I took the time to watch them.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I've just watched the first episode of second season, I think it is great.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
You guys ever watched black mirror? Or love death and robots?
Somehow I've completely missed your second recommendation - Love, Death + Robots. I just watched a few short episodes from S1, and the animation quality is outstanding. According to IMDB episodes, quality/rating varies greatly, but despite some weaker episodes, there are still plenty of solid ones.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Somehow I've completely missed your second recommendation - Love, Death + Robots. I just watched a few short episodes from S1, and the animation quality is outstanding. According to IMDB episodes, quality/rating varies greatly, but despite some weaker episodes, there are still plenty of solid ones.
I've tried the Love, Death & Robots series twice now, one fairly recently. Just doesn't hold my attention....I'll still probably give it another shot but maybe I'll try for better episodes from the imdb ratings next time....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I like it. It's weird, but a lot of the episodes could have been a full series IMHO. Good stuff.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I agree. Animation is excellent. Much Of the sound is hit or miss, but overall I’ve found SQ very good. Same with episode quality, but overall love the series. Just barely into S3 and looking forward to finishing it. I really love the randomness and as PGSTK said some episodes could easily be made into series.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis