BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Finished the season with any spare second I had. Really great sci-fi

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Saw first episode with son a week ago or so. May need to watch some more to get a handle on it.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Saw first episode with son a week ago or so. May need to watch some more to get a handle on it.
The show is pretty raw, so unless you son is least 15, I'd recommend different audience.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I liked Altered Carbon, pretty good show. One show that is sort of like Altered Carbon that I enjoyed even more is "The Expanse", another cyberpunk-esque noir show. It is streaming on Amazon Prime.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Expanse is totally different than Altered Carbon. I read all the books and they really miscast Andy in that series.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Finished the series but the ending seemed a little hokey to me. All and all a good a series to watch.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Finished the series but the ending seemed a little hokey to me. All and all a good a series to watch.
Just finished as well, I felt the ending was a little weak, but overall an excellent series. Not sure if they are planning a second season, but I don't see where it would go

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I thought it was awesome. If they do a second season I hope it is totally different. The ending could have been better, but all in all it was a solid show. Lots of "oh sh!t" moments.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I thought it was awesome. If they do a second season I hope it is totally different. The ending could have been better, but all in all it was a solid show. Lots of "oh sh!t" moments.
I haven't read the book, but apparently there are 3 of them, if the continue the series it would take place on an entirely different planet with different cast (except the lead) who would be in a different skin.

Since I have just started book 4 of the Expanse Series, it is going to be a while before I get to these if at all.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm looking forward to Altered Carbon Season 2 coming on Netflix 27th of February:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
i started watching when it first premiered but never finished the second episode. I will try this week. I know I liked it, although it was a bit strange.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Season 2 is coming? Yessssss! o_O

Even though Joel Kinnaman knocked that role out of the park, I like that Tak will be in a different sleeve every season (haven't read the books).

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This show is definitely a mind Fukk but very fun, almost believable.
Well done, looking forward to S2.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
@William Lemmerhirt
mind fuk? haha, no. Nowhere near that. Do watch Maniac for that.
Season 2 is dropping in 10 days only
Maybe mind is already fukked!!! I thought it was definitely outside the box but brilliant.

I’m waiting for Ozark S3,
Late match I guess. Definitely not a mind bender, but I do love the show.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
@William Lemmerhirt
mind fuk? haha, no. Nowhere near that. Do watch Maniac for that.
Season 2 is dropping in 10 days only
I don't know. Legion was a pretty good mind Fu*k. That's the best weird show I've ever watched. I'm going to watch it again just because the weirdness threw me out if the story a few times.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis