Allied Radio Catalogs

Paul DS

Paul DS

Full Audioholic
I thought folks here might be interested in looking through the old Allied Radio catalogs. Attached is a link where you can view many, many old Allied Radio catalogs:

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
Paul
Thanks, very cool.
It was fun to look at the 1958 catalog my father may have read as he graduated from college.
Cheers,
XEagleDriver

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HTnewb

HTnewb

Junior Audioholic
I thought folks here might be interested in looking through the old Allied Radio catalogs. Attached is a link where you can view many, many old Allied Radio catalogs:

Thanks for that @Paul DS. I use to have sleepless nights dreaming of the equipment found in Allied Catalogs in 1963. I played in a local band as a teenager in 1962-1967 and i remember we ordered our first PA system from them in 1962 and man we thought we were pro's then.

Paul DS

Paul DS

Full Audioholic
Thanks for that @Paul DS. I use to have sleepless nights dreaming of the equipment found in Allied Catalogs in 1963. I played in a local band as a teenager in 1962-1967 and i remember we ordered our first PA system from them in 1962 and man we thought we were pro's then.
You're certainly welcome. Yes, I used to go thru those catalogs back in the late 50'/60's and dream. My father liked electronics so I was very fortunate there. I did manage to get my father to buy me a Concord 440 4 track stereo tape recorder for Christmas back in 1964! I absolutely loved it!

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis