Hi -Fi Haven

Hi -Fi Haven

Audioholic Intern
Price: T9: 129 USD, S7 49.99 USD.

Pros: Very effective.
Quiet operation.
Excellent build quality.

Cons: O so far!

I recently picked these up from Amazon an I am really impressed with their performance so far. I use the S7 models to cool my Marantz SR-5015 AVR and ADCOM GFA-5400 amplifier that powers my height speakers. I use the T9 model to cool my Parasound Halo A23 amplifier used to power the mains.
When I am listening to music or watching a movie I keep the AIRCOM component cooling units set to “on” at low speed. During music and movie playback I can’t here the AIRCOM units at all, When my AVR and amplifiers are in standby mode I set the AIRCOM units to smart mode, then the cooling units only power on when needed. The S7 and T9 units do an excellent job keeping my gear at ambient room temperature.
The AIRCOM S7 and T9 in my opinion are definitely worth their price tags. Great “peace” of mind!
E97C450D-B939-422E-89F4-2EAAB3BC8E58.jpeg
2F12A741-1DCE-4543-814D-D8EBAC033815.jpeg

XEagleDriver

XEagleDriver

Audioholic Chief
A $26 alternative that works great.

AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7-P, Quiet... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MZ6VNII?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

A hot to the touch Denon 4500 is now ice cold.
- Set on low for music, medium for movies, can't hear either from MLP 10' away.
- Switch on cord is tucked to the side of AVR for easy access.
Cheers,
XEagleDriver

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I buy way too much AC Infinity products for my AVRs and Amps but i really like the idea of keeping them cool at all times. Hopefully they will last a long time.

Hi -Fi Haven

Hi -Fi Haven

Audioholic Intern
I buy way too much AC Infinity products for my AVRs and Amps but i really like the idea of keeping them cool at all times. Hopefully they will last a long time.
I buy way to much AC Infinity also! Thank You for the reply!

L

Leemix

Audioholic General
Does your parasound even get more than slightly warm, my a31 doesnt need any cooling at all but i have a t8 or t10, the rear exhaust one, on top of my marantz processor which gets a lot hotter than the parasound amp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi -Fi Haven

Hi -Fi Haven

Audioholic Intern
Does your parasound even get more than slightly warm, my a31 doesnt need any cooling at all but i have a t8 or t10, the rear exhaust one, on top of my marantz processor which gets a lot hotter than the parasound amp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My Parasound Halo A23 runs pretty warm no matter which speakers or cables I have connected to it. More so than my ADCOM’s.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis