AfterLife2's Setup Finally...Brace Yourself and Always Thankful To My Audioholics FriendS.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Photos will be up this weekend for my 5.1 setup.:eek: I've come a long way from this Dec move in apt setup and still much to do. Stay tuned.:)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Please tell me that your display is wall mounted and it just looks like it is being supported on a TV tray.

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I like the TV tray and the bike. You can never, ever have enough bikes.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You tease!!
Nope this is a tease. :) Took some pics last night and this morning. I took over 50 I think. Get ready for alot of friggin' pictures!:eek:

Please tell me that your display is wall mounted and it just looks like it is being supported on a TV tray.
Yeah it was on the tray table, but it was sturdy enough for the TV for the time I had it there + I'm very careful.

I like the TV tray and the bike. You can never, ever have enough bikes.
Thanks bikemig. I've had the TV tray for a long time. It's a little scuffed up, but still looks good. The bike is a Trek 820 Singlerack, which I got on CL. The other Trek I had was nicer, but someone stole that one. I also need another helmet, which was destroyed in the storm. :(

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Let's go!
HK 247

Oppo980H

Parasound 1000A

OSD Audio PS10

NXG Pro 4.1's

NXG Center

Klipsch RS25BK

What's a thread good for? If you don't have a Talent & Beauty On Your HT Pics? Ladies & Gentlemen via my Vizio HDTV...Jane Monheit on DTS!

More to come I promise!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Surround Speakers

Foam lift for direct ear contact

Bass and Preamp

Center with foam lift for direct contact with ears. Works great try it!

Front Speakers

Receiver

Vizio 37 HDTV With Currently watching Series Heros Season 1 on DVD

Next up later tonight Full Setup, Misc photos, etc.
Please feel free to reply with a comment or any questions.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
So, the stands put the tweeters too high on the surrounds?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
So, the stands put the tweeters too high on the surrounds?
Yes Mac A little too high. That's why I turned them upside down and with the little lift POW! Now they are at ear level and sound great. My mind was blown last night listening to the Beatles Love CD in 5.1(Violin and Cello sound amazing on it, just wow:eek:) with the Klipsch RS25BK. My heartfelt thanks to you Sir MacMan.:) I got a little distracted watching The History Of The Eagles 2 Part Documentary, which was fantastic and highly recommended. Working now to put the rest of the pics up, Hooray!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Bryceo yourself!
CD/DVD/BD collection storage cases. About 50 of misc. didn't survive.

HDTV with the movie 300

Surrounds
by my new futon

HDTV and the movie Elvis On Tour BD

HDTV with Jane Monheit

Bike and Setup. Bikemig eat your heart out!

As you can see I still have some crates on the left side, which will should be gone soon. I have a bookshelf to put together and organize everything. Please look at this thread to see who generously gave me this fantastic setup:
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/pros-joes-systems-gallery/83542-thanking-my-audioholics-friends-pics-good-too-after-sandy.html
I'm so overjoyed everyday when I get to use this system. I can't ever never ever THANK YOU enough. I am forever grateful to this forum's memberS!

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
Well, at least this time the pictures on his TV aren't of a women's blood-splattered head... :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well, at least this time the pictures on his TV aren't of a women's blood-splattered head... :D
ROTFL:D Now that was funny. Yeah It was a scene from the TV show Chicago Hope. I guess I watch Dexter too much.:eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bryceo yourself, hahahahaha that's awesome :D

Looks amazing, glad things came together so nicely. Really great looking setup.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Bryceo yourself, hahahahaha that's awesome :D

Looks amazing, glad things came together so nicely. Really great looking setup.
Thanks Fuzz I wanted to do something a little different and pay a little tribute to the gear itself. I'm glad you liked it.
I guess our friend is paying alot of attention to his girlfriend or practicing his photography skills with a tripod. I think the latter, heh.:) I originally was going to use it in the title, but thought it would be funnier when he saw it. Busy guy I tell you no sign of him ret. oops spell check.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hold On There Almost Forgot These...
Panasonic
DMP-BD87,Sony BX59 and Oppo 980H along with the soon to seen Spartacus Season 1.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Spot on little man!!! Looks top :D yes I have been busy lately...
I thank you kind sir for you contributes to me :D please do more of these moments

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You put them at ear level, but they are surrounds and should not be pointed directly at you. How do your ears not bleed? :D

Setup looks good though man!

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Spot on little man!!! Looks top :D yes I have been busy lately...
I thank you kind sir for you contributes to me :D please do more of these moments
Man I thought your girl kidnapped you?! Which Is not a bad thing. There will always be moments for you my friend. Thanks for the kind words.:)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You put them at ear level, but they are surrounds and should not be pointed directly at you. How do your ears not bleed? :D

Setup looks good though man!
Well they are not directly in ear slightly below the ear and no distortion. Thank you for your comments means alot JG.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Quick question I ran the mic eq like 10 times and the surrounds were set to LARGE 40db Is that normal? The others are small and sub is 12:30 position and gave me -1db or 0db(left it there)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis