AfterLife2's Setup Finally...Brace Yourself and Always Thankful To My Audioholics FriendS.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah movings the pits! How do you like atmos that's your front heights setup on the wall right?
Yeah I dispise moving. I actually moved twice. Last year and this year, so this time I took my time. The first move drained me and I had help too. :oops:Let's just say Family comes first on this move. Yeah those Cantons are the heights/atmos and small surround backs are below, but you can't see them. I need to move the right one more to the right.:rolleyes:;) Watching John Wick 4K Blu-ray and boy this time I really feel it and picture is stunning! A little escape helps....
IMG_17042022_211451_(3500_x_1969_pixel).jpg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Very nice I know exactly how that setup sounds my friend . I ran that same center for years with the Hp-520’s perfect match glad it’s working out for you enjoy the setup !!
Thanks for the guidance my pal Mark. This by far is my favorite 7.2 setup. I truly missed the 520s as I had to put them in storage. Back to JBL life! It's funny my actual initials are JLB!o_O

Thanks for the love Dan, John, Mark and Eppie!

Last edited:
theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
Wow never noticed that it's been 10 years already. Very Thankful for my forum buddies.
Sandy was almost 11 years ago, can you believe that?! I just went back to the first post in this thread and saw the NXG speakers, brought a smile to my face.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis