Advice on Studio 530's

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
When you're ready to buy your front 3 from Jim as SS9.5s... let me know. Maybe we can get a deal spitting 3 Pair!
;)
Let me know when you do this, I might have to get in on a pair as well!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Hmmm... a qty order of 4pair of Salk SS 9.5s...

I wonder if all finishes will need to match...

1575658752277.png

Anybody else want in?

If we can get him down to half price...
1575658965125.png

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Got the system rebooked with the 530's installed man it's amazing

You guys weren't kidding these things are superb. The imaging soundstage and the way things pan around the room it's really something

So many details atmos has come to life in this room you feel like your just immersed with sound being placed all around you

Damn I missed this feeling big shout out to all you guys who talked me into this purchase I'm so so glad you did!

Here's some pics!

20191209_041727.jpg
20191209_041720.jpg
20191209_041710.jpg
20191209_041702.jpg
20191209_041636.jpg
20191209_041753.jpg

G

Grandzoltar

Full Audioholic
Just a thought but have you thought about pulling out your front 3 away from the wall at least flush with the subwoofers. The ones that are close may have some serious early reflections. If the pb4000’s stuck out that far why not just have the towers keep the same line. Just my .02

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan

You guys weren't kidding these things are superb. The imaging soundstage and the way things pan around the room it's really something
Continue to enjoy the audio adventure

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

So many details atmos has come to life in this room you feel like your just immersed with sound being placed all around you

Damn I missed this feeling big shout out to all you guys who talked me into this purchase I'm so so glad you did!

Here's some pics!

View attachment 32673
View attachment 32674
View attachment 32675
View attachment 32676
View attachment 32677
View attachment 32678
They look way cooler too! Your speakers all match now. Very nice. I wanna sit in that room and crank something up!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Just a thought but have you thought about pulling out your front 3 away from the wall at least flush with the subwoofers. The ones that are close may have some serious early reflections. If the pb4000’s stuck out that far why not just have the towers keep the same line. Just my .02
If they do I can't hear them they are already pulled out pretty far even though it looks closer

Any farther and I'd be getting to close to the front row I could put the subs back to where there flush again but when I widened them out to where they are and pulled them forward it really really improved my bass response

So that's what I'm Kind off stuck with

Compromises right? :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
They look way cooler too! Your speakers all match now. Very nice. I wanna sit in that room and crank something up!
Bro they sound ridiculous good the highs now all around are just out of this world the paradigms were a bit forward and very bright on the highs the jbls just so airy and smooth but so detailed man

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Reminds me a lot of the ultra's bookshelves I debuted they have a very airy smooth treble I loved very surprised with that with there metal tweeter

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis