Advice on NHT VT2.4 and NHT Audiocenter

C

clostoyo

Enthusiast
Good Friday to all the Audioholics reading this. I need your opinion on o setup that i can get on the cheap. I know a guy whos moving out of state and he is selling me 2 9 out 10 NHT VT2.4s for $400 and hes willing to throw in the Audiocenter for $75 more. Whats do you guys think of this price and quality of the setup? I prefer someone whos heard them or has owned them . I currently have a Axiom setup with 2- m22s and a vp150 for center. I was planning on buying the QS8s for surround duties but i ran into this deal. I also have a pair of EMP TEK e5tis that i run with the m22s for music. I will be using a Yamaha rxa1000 for decoding and such but i have a osd 300 to push the vt2.4s if i decide to get them. I would say i do 65% music and 35% movies. Please give me your opinion , thanks good day.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Seems like they were going for 1,000 bucks, so a good deal. I don't think you can't go wrong with NHT, just need a sub with them. I guess you can listen to them if he is local and judge for yourself.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I guess these aren't that well known ,
They sold for around $2000 a pair.

They are nice speakers, and they are heavy - as long as all the
drivers work, meaning the front ones, the side firing 10" woofers,
and the rear effect speakers (which is defeatable), and they do
look good to you appearance wise - then that is a good deal.
Also with the free center channel, it is hard to top that.

Last edited:
C

clostoyo

Enthusiast
Thank you guys for replying at my post. Im going to check them out today and hopefully they're as good as described. Thanks

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis