Ads on Youtube Videos

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Does anyone know a simple way to get rid of ads on Youtube videos? I start to watch a concert, and they post an ad in the middle of a song or an operatic aria.

We hate TV for the ads, and now we get them on Youtube. Google started to post some as well. What a nuisance.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, subscribe to premium. The timing of ads on YT leaves much to be desired with most material they show otherwise....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I use the Brave browser. No commercials!

I poop you not. I discovered it a li'l while ago. I think it's the adblock.

*PS, the UI kinda sucks compared to the apps, but I'll take that over all those fuckin commercials.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I watch YT thru an Amazon Fire Stick, might have to check out to see if my ad blocker/browser might be an alternative...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I watch YT thru an Amazon Fire Stick, might have to check out to see if my ad blocker/browser might be an alternative...
I use firestick a lot too out of convenience, but sometimes I switch to my pc and use Brave. It's nice for my tablet too. Sometimes you'll have to click to skip an ad right at the start of a video but that's it, and it's clickable right away.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I use firestick a lot too out of convenience, but sometimes I switch to my pc and use Brave. It's nice for my tablet too. Sometimes you'll have to click to skip an ad right at the start of a video but that's it, and it's clickable right away.
I've just never tried to stream from the pc browser to the system....don't want to hardwire....

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I'm using a Roku Premiere+ streamer via Wi-Fi to my PC router. There's no option on it to skip ads, although I see a clicking spot on the screen to skip them. At present, I am not much interested in paying around C$16 a month for Youtube premium.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I have a network wide ad blocker, but it doesn't block youtube ads. Browser extensions are really the "only" way to do that.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis