D

danweiss

Audiophyte
Im new to this site :cool: . I was wondering if somebody could help. I was thinking about adding a sub to my system, and I dont know what to get. I've looked at tons of reviews, and have narrowed it down to the HSU VTF-2 MK 2 ($500), the SVS pb10 ($430), and the AV123 Rocket ULW-10 ($400).

my room is small to medium sized and I have a Sony STR-DE485 and two Polk RT25i speakers.

I will be using the sub for music listening on a usual basis, and movies every once in awhile.

If anybody could help me out with this decision, it would be very appreciated. thanks,

-dan

D

danweiss

Audiophyte
P.s.

oh yeah, and i really have no idea what im talking about.

D

dloweman

Audioholic
i have that hsu sub and it rocks, however i have not heard the other 2. I think if you stick with hsu or svs it is hard to go wrong!!!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
danweiss said:
Im new to this site :cool: . I was wondering if somebody could help. I was thinking about adding a sub to my system, and I dont know what to get. I've looked at tons of reviews, and have narrowed it down to the HSU VTF-2 MK 2 ($500), the SVS pb10 ($430), and the AV123 Rocket ULW-10 ($400).

my room is small to medium sized and I have a Sony STR-DE485 and two Polk RT25i speakers.

I will be using the sub for music listening on a usual basis, and movies every once in awhile.

If anybody could help me out with this decision, it would be very appreciated. thanks,

-dan
SVS or Hsu. You cannot go wrong with either one.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis