Acoustic Wall Panel Recommendations?

P

phillipsd85

Audiophyte
Hello Audioholics! We recently had to remove our basement carpeting due to flood and replaced it with vinyl planking, which resulted in quite a large echo throughout. I'm researching acoustic wall panels for our home theater area (not an enclosed dedicated room, right wall is open to the rest of the basement), and was wondering if any other less expensive brands like Acoustimac are comparable? We're just North of Indy where Auralex is headquartered, so I'd love to go with them, but our budget won't allow it right now. I worked with a local AV store to determine the best quantity for our setup, I just want to make sure I do my due research before pulling the trigger. Thanks!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
We're just North of Indy where Auralex is headquartered, so I'd love to go with them, but our budget won't allow it right now.
I'm just asking I don't know for sure but I was thinking have you reached out to a Auralex to find out if there is anything they can do since you are a local guy? Tell him of your hardship maybe there's a product that they have? B-stock or maybe they just the kindness of their hearts want to help maybe. I would reach out to the right person might work, just an idea

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis