M

mattjcurry

Audiophyte
What vendors do you use for bass traps, diffusers, and absorption panels?

I have used GIK Acoustics. I also looked at Sonita which looks great but a lot of stuff is out of stock.

Wondering what others use. I specifically need some 2-d and 3-d diffusers. Not looking to spend a fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Here a few

Cjamrr

Cjamrr

Audioholic
What vendors do you use for bass traps, diffusers, and absorption panels?

I have used GIK Acoustics. I also looked at Sonita which looks great but a lot of stuff is out of stock.

Wondering what others use. I specifically need some 2-d and 3-d diffusers. Not looking to spend a fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d like to know because I’ve been reading a lot about different manufacturers such as this ACDA-10 Activated Carbon Diaphragmatic Absorber from Acoustic Fields. I own 6 - 2’ x 4’x 4” absorption panels from GIK and I like them for my 1st and 2nd reflections. But I’d like to know if anyone heard about these from acoustic fields. I know I’ve been watching Gene, Matthew Poes and Anthony Grimani on YouTube videos and I trust that they’ve tested and heard many different brands and styles, but what about acoustic fields products. They are very pricey, and I was talking to the owner Dennis Foley and he quoted me at like 11k for 4 ACDA-10 Activated Carbon Diaphragmatic Absorber panels and 8 Carbon panels. Oh boy. Please any comments are welcome. Good or bad, I don’t care if you hurt my feelings. I like to hear the minds of the audio addicts.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis