AccuEQ reviewed by Amir at AudioScienceReview!

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Damn he sounds like Jon Atkinson from Stereophile. :D
Note that he said he did not expect it to perform, so I guess he got surprised. By the way, he uses Dirac Live for his two channel system so obviously like that one. He also reviewed RoomPerferct and thought it was wonderful too but I don't think he reviewed or even used Anthem ARC.

Would be a little interesting to see him review and compare all the available auto-EQ software.
He did say "one of these days" I plan to compare different automated EQ systems. ..."

So just wait and see, I think he will do it. One thing we can count on Amir is that he is too honest to be biased. I think he said he wasn't hard to get along.. He simply wants to see good measurements that should be expected from devices that are truly SOTA.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
He did say this about Audyssey XT32 (the bold typeface is Amir's, not mine):
Damn. I've seen the review already, but it just struck me that Amirm is almost never that generous with his comments. I gotta say I really like what XT32 does for my bass too. I did some fine tuning with a mini, but Audyssey got me 90% of the way there I'd say. It was easy to dial the rest in. I have pretty exaggerated "before" dips and peaks and it really did do an admirable job. Excellent even, as far as peaks go.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis