mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Has any of you been watching this series?
Three seasons on A-prime video.
Apparently we started a while back and only got into season 2 an episode or two then left it for who know why.
But, we went and watched season 1 and two and the final 2 episode in season 3 tonight. We think it is a pretty good series looking forward to season 4.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Has any of you been watching this series?
Three seasons on A-prime video.
Apparently we started a while back and only got into season 2 an episode or two then left it for who know why.
But, we went and watched season 1 and two and the final 2 episode in season 3 tonight. We think it is a pretty good series looking forward to season 4.
Sheesh... You got me there for a moment. I thought someone's recommending Brothers Quay. Then I remembered it's AH, relax.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I thought it was going to be about the Porcupine Tree album :) Not sure I've tried this tv show yet, will take another look at least later....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched about 3 episodes of S01. Couldn't stand it because they would do some stupid things like - if you think you are in DANGER AT NIGHT, why the heck would you go OUTSIDE of your house to see who might be trying to KILL YOU.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think I gave up on this show at least 2 times. But after I finished Continuum, I continued watching Absentia and there were definitely episodes and scenes I thought were ridiculous. But I did manage to finish watching the entire season 1. :D

The final episode where the true antagonist was revealed reminded me of Scooby-doo. :eek:

But, overall, I thought it was good enough to continue watching. So I will continue with Absentia S02. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I think I gave up on this show at least 2 times. But after I finished Continuum, I continued watching Absentia and there were definitely episodes and scenes I thought were ridiculous. But I did manage to finish watching the entire season 1. :D

The final episode where the true antagonist was revealed reminded me of Scooby-doo. :eek:

But, overall, I thought it was good enough to continue watching. So I will continue with Absentia S02. :D
Great to hear this. :)
It was entertaining then?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Great to hear this. :)
It was entertaining then?
It was entertaining. It was fast paced once the hunt was on.. I think I got attached to the main female character. And then I had no choice but to cheer her on and had to see it through the end.

There are some face palm moments that are annoying, but overall addictive. So I have to watch S02 and S03 now.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

It was entertaining. It was fast paced once the hunt was on.. I think I got attached to the main female character. And then I had no choice but to cheer her on and had to see it through the end.

There are some face palm moments that are annoying, but overall addictive. So I have to watch S02 and S03 now.
I am glad I pushed you into this. ;) :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Sure. Try Away on Netflix. :D
The Gift on Amazon, 2 seasons, foreign, dubbed. Not that bad.
I already saw and loved "Away". Can't wait for S02.:D

I will check The Gift after I finish Absentia S02-S03. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I already saw and loved "Away". Can't wait for S02.:D

I will check The Gift after I finish Absentia S02-S03. :D
Great. Waiting for season 2 as well. I liked the fire scene in space. Very realistic I am finding.

Give that gift a try and remember, it is a foreign series, dubbed and not going to any academy for awards. :) It is entertaining, or can be.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

One thing bothers me about Away that I am unable to get answers to and that is the way the rocket exhaust looked on takeoff from the moon.
Back in the heyday of the faked moon landing a NASA scientist answered at least 12 points of the conspiracy theories, one being the way the lander's exhaust looked or didn't look on its take off from the moon. Now I cannot find it. Find some of the others, not that.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
One thing bothers me about Away that I am unable to get answers to and that is the way the rocket exhaust looked on takeoff from the moon.
Back in the heyday of the faked moon landing a NASA scientist answered at least 12 points of the conspiracy theories, one being the way the lander's exhaust looked or didn't look on its take off from the moon. Now I cannot find it. Find some of the others, not that.
I don't enough about all that, so I don't even think about it.

What usually bothers me is when anybody talks about drugs and medical stuff. :D

They screw it up like 99.9% of the time. It's incredible.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think S02 of Absentia is a lot better than S01.

And S03 of Absentia might be better than S02. :D

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I think so, Stana Katic has become a real kick-ass chick.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think so, Stana Katic has become a real kick-ass chick.
Yeah, she seems kick-ass. I hope they renew for S04.

And to think that I almost gave up on this series after watching 1 or 2 episodes. :D

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis