Jay aLBERS

Jay aLBERS

Junior Audioholic
As a new set of eyes here I think you should ditch all the pinned threads that are 10 year old.
In many cases the info provided is so out of date it needs to be flushed.
Although the subject of the threads may be popular topics, "Setting up your theater room"
The info should be up to date.
Also with the world we live in, new folks to our hobby are going to take one look at all the dated threads and think this sight is out of date. And look elsewhere.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I highly disagree with OP. I think MODs and Admin(s) doing good job keep only relevant stuff pinned.
If you feel otherwise, maybe you could gain by actually reading these pinned posts. Most of them are highly educational.

p.s:
Who knows, it is possible that reading Alex's typical posts, might help you learn how to spell recommendation, without two mistakes....

Last edited:
Jay aLBERS

Jay aLBERS

Junior Audioholic
So you take it to a personal level and attack my spell checker? My feelings are hurt...

Jay aLBERS

Jay aLBERS

Junior Audioholic
I highly disagree with OP. I think MODs and Admin(s) doing good job keep only relevant stuff pinned.
If you feel otherwise, maybe you could gain by actually reading these pinned posts. Most of them are highly educational.

p.s:
Who knows, it is possible that reading Alex's typical posts, might help you learn how to spell recommendation, without two mistakes....

There is a post that asks for help in growing this forum.
People who are new to our hobby, the younger ones, don't have the patience to read through 40 pages of ten year old info to find the more pertinent post pertaining to newer equipment. Remember this in not a vintage equipment forum, although that may be an idea, to ad a vintage forum. Then some of the older posts could be renamed and moved there? HHMMM.
And I saw the squiggly red lines under some of the words and fixed them, just for you! ;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
There is a post that asks for help in growing this forum.
People who are new to our hobby, the younger ones, don't have the patience to read through 40 pages of ten year old info to find the more pertinent post pertaining to newer equipment. Remember this in not a vintage equipment forum, although that may be an idea, to ad a vintage forum. Then some of the older posts could be renamed and moved there? HHMMM.
And I saw the squiggly red lines under some of the words and fixed them, just for you! ;)
Please provide such example of irrelevant (in your opinion) pinned thread.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis