A Quiet Place Part 2

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
No comments from Gmoney? Was he banned? Anyways did like the first movie. I'm sorry I paid to see it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
WW84 wasn't a very good film but I got through it. BR2049 was the first movie I can recall walking out of.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
It was ok. Watched it Friday night with my wife. Got a few good scares out of it. Basically (IMO) if you liked the first one, you'll like the 2nd. Though, it didnt really advance the story too much TBH. It pretty much ended on the same note as the first. I thought they'd at least get to a military establishment and help them with starting to wipe out the aliens.

Anyway, 5.5/10. Emily Blunt is a goddess, so just having her in it was worth the watch.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It was 1.5hrs and 15 minutes of that was the exact footage from the end of the last one. While I did enjoy both, there are some serious issues I have with them. It took THAT LONG for a little girl to figure out ways to mess with creatures who operate primarily on sound? First one felt fresh and a little different. This one I think was not bad, but really didn't add much to the overall story.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It was ok. Watched it Friday night with my wife. Got a few good scares out of it. Basically (IMO) if you liked the first one, you'll like the 2nd. Though, it didnt really advance the story too much TBH. It pretty much ended on the same note as the first. I thought they'd at least get to a military establishment and help them with starting to wipe out the aliens.

Anyway, 5.5/10.
Yeah, I think 5.5 Stars out of 10 Stars rating is fair for "Quiet Place II".

I would give "Quiet Place I" a 7.5/10.

I think the consensus is that part-2 is almost a rehash of part-1, with nothing to really further or advance the story.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis