A Quiet Place Part 2

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. This movie is 100% stupid. This guy does not need to write or direct anything else. Jeez. :D

Just when I thought Wonder Woman 1984 was the worst movie of the year…..well, it is. :D But this movie has to be close to being as dumb as WW84. :D

It was like watching the 1st movie over again, which I wouldn’t do. Except it was so much worse. Still not as bad as WW84, so at least it has that.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
We apparently were watching a different version. I felt it was at least a ranked a solid 4/5 Movie and NOTHING ranks as low as WW 1984. LOL Rotten Tomatoes both critics and people rated it in the 90% fresh and IMDB was 7.6/10. Doesn't mean you have to like it though

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yet someone else thought it was fine. Your taste in shows is suspect, as is your encouraging the revival of gmoney with a new moniker. Let alone your wishy washy opinions on your various Acurus and Def Tec gear :) and Dynamic EQ with your strange tweaks....but you're just a drug dealer so who knows....

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
If we are gonna’ split hairs, WW84 was released LAST year.:D Haven’t watched the reworked Justice League, but I’m sure it will get my vote. Kinda’ like trying to sprinkle potpourri on a steaming pile of s#%t.:D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We apparently were watching a different version. I felt it was at least a ranked a solid 4/5 Movie and NOTHING ranks as low as WW 1984. LOL Rotten Tomatoes both critics and people rated it in the 90% fresh and IMDB was 7.6/10. Doesn't mean you have to like it though
I thought it was too predictable.

It’s like “the monster is outside. I don’t hear it. It must be gone. I am walking backward toward the big opening of garage where the monster can get me. I must save my family.“ :D

I thought Directing was all over creation. Totally unfocused. Didn't add anything good to the 1st movie.

As far as IMDB reviews, it’s all over the place from 1 Star to probably 10.

Last edited:
M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Wow. This movie is 100% stupid. This guy does not need to write or direct anything else. Jeez. :D

Just when I thought Wonder Woman 1984 was the worst movie of the year…..well, it is. :D But this movie has to be close to being as dumb as WW84. :D

It was like watching the 1st movie over again, which I wouldn’t do. Except it was so much worse. Still not as bad as WW84, so at least it has that.
The first one was really good. I look forward to watching the second one. I'm not expecting it to match the first one, but it still looks pretty solid.

WW84 is still a pile of trash.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The first one was really good. I look forward to watching the second one. I'm not expecting it to match the first one, but it still looks pretty solid.

WW84 is still a pile of trash.
The first one was good. It felt "natural" and original and I didn't think it was predictable.

The sequel felt like...... well, a typical "sequel". :D It was just trying to cash in on the 1st movie. It felt unnecessary and didn't have anything useful to add to the story.

It is always interesting to see the polarizing opinions of the SAME movie. :D

I am SURE the key is how FORGIVING or TOLERANT we are.

I bet if Quiet Place 2 had Beth, Kate, and Julia as the main stars, I'd be giving it 20 STARS. :D

Last edited:
WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Watched it last night and thought the movie was great. I hope there's a third where groups of humans now equipped with the info to disrupt the creatures can go on a hunting spree. For a non-uhd disc it sounded great and the bass was alive for a change. Most streamed content lately has been flat and lifeless. Sometimes I've had to check if the amp was on but not last night.

However, WW84 served no purpose and should be purged from our timeline.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
The first one was good. It felt "natural" and original and I didn't think it was predictable.

The sequel felt like...... well, a typical "sequel". :D It was just trying to cash in on the 1st movie. It felt unnecessary and didn't have anything useful to add to the story.

I bet if Quiet Place 2 had Beth, Kate, and Julia as the main stars, I'd be giving it 20 STARS. :D

And just an FYI, they're going to be making a Quiet Place 3 very soon! Different director and writers. :D

Haha, sorry I don't get into those garbage super hero shows. They just look terrible. The writing and directing looks god awful. I don't watch many TV shows nowadays. I only watch shows that have top tier writing and directing and acting. So examples are Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Deadwood, GoT, The Wire, Justified, Bosch, Better Call Saul. Just to name a few.

I've heard the Punisher series on Netflix is good. I might check that out.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
And just an FYI, they're going to be making a Quiet Place 3 very soon! Different director and writers. :D
Don't tell me, don't tell me....they are gonna search for a new hideout in their BARE FEET (instead of wearing shoes) so they can step on some nails this time. Somebody is gonna scream as loud as possible. They're gonna look for a new island beyond the sea since the aliens are afraid of water. Finally, they are gonna use the hearing aid device to deafen the alien and shoot them. Oh, along the way, somebody is gonna risk their life to save somebody they don't care about at all and also kill some irrelevant rednecks for good measure. :D

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yet someone else thought it was fine. Your taste in shows is suspect, as is your encouraging the revival of gmoney with a new moniker. Let alone your wishy washy opinions on your various Acurus and Def Tec gear :) and Dynamic EQ with your strange tweaks....but you're just a drug dealer so who knows....
@lovinthehd Hey!!! Chris! Here I went got, Red light Rita for you. :p She gonna Looooveeee You!! :D
416R9PZCHWL._AC_UX466_.jpg

Enjoy Chris!! :p

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai

Ok

Andrew, I likea the last photo, switchblade Rita huh? :D Next time I'll send her over to Chris's house. @lovinthehd :p:D Just jackin with you Chris. :p (Lol..did I say that? Do I regret it? Not particularly) Chris! so what if Andrew is a drug dealer! He got his MD plus Plus all them Hot nurses coming to ask him for advice on the 7th floor in that hospital he works at. Andrew living the American dream! (As in encouraging of revival of GMoney) @lovinthehd Chris, more than anyone on AH that title belong to you for encouraging gmoney. Nothing wrong with a little trash talk. Man it's great to be back!!

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
You guys are killing me so early in the morning. Now my jaw will hurt all day long. :) :)

ps. thanks for the pictures, now my jaw is a bit better.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis