A HUGE shout out to GSG Audio

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I had been planning a sub build with GSG Audio. Everything looked set to go I was going to take off time this summer to do the build.

And then my Dad had a fall 2 weeks ago very bad fall. His head luckily had no internal injuries but he ripped 3 tendons off the bone in his shoulder. He had surgery. Combined with my work schedule and helping my Dad with his rehab. This put the ability to build these subs out of my reach. And I was forced to buy commercial.

But I had a totally AWESOME EXPERIENCE with GSG Audio. Those guys are so great and will just spend so much time helping you with your purchase and build. And they've made it so easy to do build them. I have zero skills with my hands or building and I could've built them so easy.

@JasonGSG is a member of this forum and if anyone is looking to build subs that outperform really anything commercial at a price that can't be beat this is the man and the audio company to do business with.

I can't recommend them enough. Thanks for all your help GSG and I'm sorry circumstances kept us from getting this done

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
First off, I’m glad your dad is going the right direction. Very scary.

That’s very thoughtful of you to give GSG props Dan. Should have more of this in the world. I see you bought a pair of fv18’s. Congratulations on that. Those are at the top of my commercial sub shopping list. Second is two or four DEVS in an architectural installation. Unfortunately I’m not in a position for either just yet. So…
Probably the wrong thread, but really looking forward to your thoughts. Good luck with dad.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
First off, I’m glad your dad is going the right direction. Very scary.

That’s very thoughtful of you to give GSG props Dan. Should have more of this in the world. I see you bought a pair of fv18’s. Congratulations on that. Those are at the top of my commercial sub shopping list. Second is two or four DEVS in an architectural installation. Unfortunately I’m not in a position for either just yet. So…
Probably the wrong thread, but really looking forward to your thoughts. Good luck with dad.
Thanks man. Yeah it freaked me out he hit hard.

This is why we made the decision to move in together they are not getting any younger. Last year it was mom having a rupture in her intestines from diverticulitis.

I'm just honored that they trust me enough to put this responsibility on me. And I'm glad I can be there for them like they've always been there for me.

And GSG Audio how could I not hype them up? They are the best. Just great people. I can't wait to hear what you choose to buy. Dude! 4 Devastators????!!!. Friggin awesome!!!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Interesting that you would post this today. I was just looking at their site to see what new stuff they had. What driver did you end up with? Or is there a thread on this already?

Glad to hear your Dad is doing better. Scary stuff.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting that you would post this today. I was just looking at their site to see what new stuff they had. What driver did you end up with? Or is there a thread on this already?

Glad to hear your Dad is doing better. Scary stuff.
Yeah it was pretty scary it was not a good day. But he's going to make a 100% recovery although he's in for a long rehab so I'm just grateful could've been so much worse.

Did you mean what driver did I pick for my GSG build? Or what sub did I buy commercially? I didn't post a GSG build thread because I wanted to wait until I had bought them first before I started a thread give me a sec and I'll look up that driver and the model # for you

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah it was pretty scary it was not a good day. But he's going to make a 100% recovery although he's in for a long rehab so I'm just grateful could've been so much worse.

Did you mean what driver did I pick for my GSG build? Or what sub did I buy commercially? I didn't post a GSG build thread because I wanted to wait until I had bought them first before I started a thread give me a sec and I'll look up that driver and the model # for you
Ah no worries. I didn't know if this was a build thread or not. Didn't want to clutter it up.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Interesting company. I didn't see any tech page on box sizes they sell, just in case I get infected through mask. ;) :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis