A few questions regarding power conditioners.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I hear a significant improvement and you aren’t here! I originally believed in this type of reasoning and wasted money on BJC products which are basically one level over the wiring you get at Home Depot and don’t belong in a high fi system.

Members of this forum who believe in highfigh’s response either haven’t tried these type of replacements or have components that don’t justify them. I suggest you read other forums such as audioaficionado. There are many members that value these changes with their wallets!
Dude, you sound like a nutjob. You apparently have no clue and a very active imagination. There are some audio fora/groups that cater to this sort of nonsense, this isn't one of them.

G

Gr82bKing

Audiophyte
Dude, you sound like a nutjob. You apparently have no clue and a very active imagination. There are some audio fora/groups that cater to this sort of nonsense, this isn't one of them.
Yes, you know better. This board isn’t for me. Live in denial. MAGA 2020

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I hear a significant improvement and you aren’t here! I originally believed in this type of reasoning and wasted money on BJC products which are basically one level over the wiring you get at Home Depot and don’t belong in a high fi system.

Members of this forum who believe in highfigh’s response either haven’t tried these type of replacements or have components that don’t justify them. I suggest you read other forums such as audioaficionado. There are many members that value these changes with their wallets!
This is the same sort of deductive reasoning that apologists use to explain the supernatural. Just because a bunch of other fools believe something it doesn't mean they're right. It means they were all fooled. Your logic is very flawed and I don't think you understand how electricity works. This power cord thing is utterly ridiculous. Clearly, you've been indoctrinated tho, so I'm not even going to waste the energy debating you. I believe it would be fruitless and an exercise in frustration.

I will say this tho, people who believe they can hear a difference have never done a proper dbt, and the ones who do always fail. I wish I knew you, I really do. I have all kinds of stuff I'd like to sell you...

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
This is the same sort of deductive reasoning that apologists use to explain the supernatural. Just because a bunch of other fools believe something it doesn't mean they're right. It means they were all fooled. Your logic is very flawed and I don't think you understand how electricity works.
Look at his last post. He's not an apologist, he's a troll.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
This is the same sort of deductive reasoning that apologists use to explain the supernatural. Just because a bunch of other fools believe something it doesn't mean they're right. It means they were all fooled. Your logic is very flawed and I don't think you understand how electricity works. This power cord thing is utterly ridiculous. Clearly, you've been indoctrinated tho, so I'm not even going to waste the energy debating you. I believe it would be fruitless and an exercise in frustration.

I will say this tho, people who believe they can hear a difference have never done a proper dbt, and the ones who do always fail. I wish I knew you, I really do. I have all kinds of stuff I'd like to sell you...
It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled!

A bunch of fools :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis