A 20 Year Old's System

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
I was on my first listen through, and I have to agree, wasn't a big fan of it.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
They are Yamaha NS A100XT, though those are in my main setup now. I'll tryo to get some pics of that up soon

Moutee

Moutee

Junior Audioholic
Very nice setup, Ito. I also brought some of my AV gear to college. My dorm would feel empty without it.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
My roommates are gone for thanksgiving so I have the place to myself, so you know what that means? Cleaning and rearranging! I just finished cleaning so I figured I's take a few pics since I haven't gotten any of my system in the main room of my apartment yet, so here they are:

The sub will soon be gone, I was borrowing it from my dad, so I will be sub-less. I've been looking into getting a new one, so hopefully the gap will be filled with something new soon!

Hope you like the pics. tell me what you think!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Lookin good man... I remember the futon days. You've got some lucky roomates. You guys should start drinking and create a "graveyard" cause its badass. :cool::p

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I like how the PS3 is precariously on the floor, about to fall over.:D

What's with the light behind the TV?

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
There has to be something with that photo, cause as I sit here looking at the PS3 it's standing upright just fine, lol.
As for the light behind the TV, I really want to get some back lighting for my TV, but I am cheap so I am just using that light and I enjoy how it looks

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
I just placed an order for an Outlaw LFM-1 Plus... I am excited :D

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
It came early and the Outlaw is not up and running! :D
I haven't played around with it much, but tomorrow is almost 100% a snow day...so... :D
Right off the bat I am noticing much deeper bass and and enhanced smoothness.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
I need to post some new pictures in this thread...

So I got some new speaker cable from a guy I am doing some graphics work for. The problem is that it terminates in spades, which is fine to the speakers, but the marantz doesn't seem to accept spades... :(

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, very nice and clean. I can't keep my room that organized, and none of my friends can either.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
It's been a while since I have taken some pictures, and I have quite a few upgrades and have a few more coming!

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Just had my 21st birthday so maybe this thread title needs another update :D

Well, I have some new pictures as promised!

First off, esoteric speaker cable! haha, yeah, I know how many of you feel towards speaker cable like this, and I agree. I really didn't notice anything different sounding after I plugged it in. That said I still think it looks awesome. I got it by going some freelance graphics work for VH Audio, and Chris is an amazing guy, so w/e. :D

Next up is the fully updated system! Biggest change is the outlaw sub (the other sub that the PS3 is sitting on is dead, just there for aesthetics for the moment, if it was running I wouldn't have the PS3 on it, lol. Not to long ago though I went to Ikea and picked up the DVD racks and a pack of Dioders which I love.

Now with the lights off

And a close up of the sub

Ignore the rats nest of cords in the first picture, I shall be cleaning that up soon.

Next upgrade: New TV and TV stand! I have no idea what I am going to get yet, all I know is that I want to spend less that $1000 on the TV and it shall be either a Panasonic or Samsung Plasma 46"-50". I am all ears for any suggestions though, so if you have any, fire away!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis