D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Below I believe is the C-ring of the Pentagon. Likely the engine that caused the hole.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
She responds to that question and more afterwards. Was it her, the FBI, the CIA, the existence of the Wall?
All of the above and more. Jamie Gorelick said they penetrated every layer of security. Plus it probably didn't help abroad they were issuing visas w/o too much oversight. KSM knew that.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yeah Intel reported they bought box cutters from a hardware store.
Not that they aren't dangerous, but there's a big difference between a box cutter and switch blade. A friend's neck was slashed by a drunk with a little box cutter when we worked at a bar and trust me, he lost a lot of blood because of that thing.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not that they aren't dangerous, but there's a big difference between a box cutter and switch blade. A friend's neck was slashed by a drunk with a little box cutter when we worked at a bar and trust me, he lost a lot of blood because of that thing.
The muscle hijackers took seats in the front. The pilot about two rows back. Then two more muscle toward the back. I believe it was Atta (FL 11) who was grabbed from behind by an ex-military but a muscle slit him from behind. The two in the back would force passengers to the very rear. They used tear gas i assume since it was mentioned they couldn't breath by one of the flight attendants on the phone.

My bad. Mace and pepper spray.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Really says a lot about the Clinton admin...

FBI/CIA were after KSM as early as '95 for supporting his nephew Yousef in the WTC bombing. It was people in the Qatar gov't that helped finance KSM's various terrorist plots. Also I believe in the infamous "beheading" video it was KSM in a mask. He had as many as 27 different alias'.
When authorities nabbed Yousef in a safehouse, KSM was nearby and escaped.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Inside 9/11 docu-

A military base in Tampa, FL had reason to believe pilots Mohammad Atta and Marwan al Shehhi were al Qaeda terrorists. Already having valid US visas, they didn't believe the two suspects could be further investigated.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis