Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hit the big Ate-Oh. Everyone else was getting milestones (my moniker didn't change, but I'm still content with warlord), so I figured I deserved one too.

:D

Here's to another 8,000.

SheepStar

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Congrats...I'm trying to go back and read all 8000. So far I am on post 326. Good stuff though. Looking forward to that 8000 more.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Way to go Brian! Congrats to you. Like you said, after all that posting you are bound to learn a few things. Here is to another 8,000 posts. Better get a jump on things as it will be here before you know it. ;);) Just don't pick on me my friend. :p:p

Cheers,

Phil

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, no. Now I'm worried that I'm getting the same rep as P-Dawg. :eek:

Golly, I don't drink that much. :)
Hey, nobody implied that. Don't even joke about that. You'll frighten your speakers. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, post master general (a.k.a. Sheep) - did you get that job at the Lexus dealer? Just asking. It sounded like something that you would like to do, so I was wondering if you got the opportunity to do it. Thanks.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Hey, post master general (a.k.a. Sheep) - did you get that job at the Lexus dealer? Just asking. It sounded like something that you would like to do, so I was wondering if you got the opportunity to do it. Thanks.
Nope. I got ****ed over pretty hardcore. He's trying to find a way to get me in, I should know within a few weeks.

SheepStar

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry about that. I hope that it works out for you in the near future.

Until then...keep your sites set on 10k, babeeee. Overlord Sheep. Has a nice ring to it. I gotta say that I do see you more as a warlord, but I'll get used to it. :)

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
if you would stop watching tv and playing on the computer, you might have landed that job:p

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats Sheep. That's quite a milestone! I noticed you are ranked fourth in total posts. Mtrycrafts is #1 at 11,000 plus, then j garcia, Seth=L, and you.:) At thae rate I'm going, it will be about 7 more years before I can reach that one.

Last edited:
J

jamie2112

Banned
Hey there Sheepster congratulations on your 8000. Here is to 8000 more...:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis