$75k system...tweaked

M

mtrobins33

Audiophyte
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum so I apologize if this thread has been duplicated elsewhere.......I searched pretty thoroughly and couldn't find it though.

So I was a big fan of the article on the $75k system posted on audioholics. I'd like to pose a fun challenge "alternate" version. Here goes:

1) Instead of a projector, substitute any 70+ inch TV (plasma, DLP, LCD etc all accepted).
2) Instead of floor standing speakers, substitute all in walls (possible exception being the sub if there are no in walls that compare to your favorite free stander).

Feel free to add on twists if you want....like a 25k version like the article had. That would actually be more helpful to me personally since it's starting to get closer down towards my budget for a HT......it's fun to dream big and come up with a "heavy hitter" version though...:)

Looking forward to this forum......looks like there's a lot of great HT minds on here and I've already picked up a lot just perusing the posts.....Ok, I'll sit back, shut up, and see what people come up with now...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis