7 JBL 590's 3 JBL 580's 4 JBL 530's 1 Anthem AVM 60 1 Anthem PVA 7 all for sale

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I'm actually thinking of 2 of these

If they measure right they may pair up with my RBH 1212's perfectly and take up less floor space
Wonder how they compare to the 16 inch. Wonder if they bring back the M-215... They have a lot to like over there in my book

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I'm actually thinking of 2 of these

If they measure right they may pair up with my RBH 1212's perfectly and take up less floor space
Yes... I saw you mention that in the other thread.

Just can't help myself when it comes to that low hanging fruit of Port Jokes. :p

I think that dual 12" is pretty rad and I can see Monolith completely dominating the Sub market for a few years. While I would hate to see Hsu or SVS or the others fall by the wayside, they all need to do a little reevaluation in light of what Mono-Mono is doing. Hsu and Rythmik could update their lines, SVS could drop prices (and possibly make some slight changes to their overly generous shipping policies), PSA could publish some meaningful Specs...

There is a lot to like with Monolith right now and I'm eager to see their next steps.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Yes... I saw you mention that in the other thread.

Just can't help myself when it comes to that low hanging fruit of Port Jokes. :p

I think that dual 12" is pretty rad and I can see Monolith completely dominating the Sub market for a few years. While I would hate to see Hsu or SVS or the others fall by the wayside, they all need to do a little reevaluation in light of what Mono-Mono is doing. Hsu and Rythmik could update their lines, SVS could drop prices (and possibly make some slight changes to their overly generous shipping policies), PSA could publish some meaningful Specs...

There is a lot to like with Monolith right now and I'm eager to see their next steps.
I completely agree and ahem.... that fruit isn't just low hanging. It's subterranean bro.

Just sayin :cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis