7 JBL 590's 3 JBL 580's 4 JBL 530's 1 Anthem AVM 60 1 Anthem PVA 7 all for sale

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If you decide to ship...

Don't tell me.

:p
I'd love to the only problem is to box pallet and have a company ship them its just not cost feasible for the buyer or the shipper. I'd love to ship these to one of you guys

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
No I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the heads up
My experience up here is that CanuckAudioMart is frequented more by audiophiles so you don't get as many nuts as on Facebook Marketplace or CraigsList and they employ a rating system as well.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
My experience up here is that CanuckAudioMart is frequented more by audiophiles so you don't get as many nuts as on Facebook Marketplace or CraigsList and they employ a rating system as well.
That would be great I've had to deal with my share of those at times

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I sold some monoblocks from USAUDIOMART. Funny Dan, your ad hit my ad alert thing for Craigslist.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thread bump AVM 60 just sold

Remaining gear 5 JBL 590's
And 1 Anthem PVA 7

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Update

4 JBL 590's sold

Have a buyer for the Anthem PVA 7 amp and the last 590 tower this weekend and that should wrap it up

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Next up tho 2 SVS PB 2000 pros should put them up next week giving you fellas a heads up

$800 each for one

$750 each if you buy 2

No shipping local pickup only

4 years left on warranty from Bjorns and SVS very lightly used like new condition

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Man, that's great but sad a little! What are you putting in the bedroom now that you sold the 590s?

those PB2000's pros would be GREAT for so many

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Man, that's great but sad a little! What are you putting in the bedroom now that you sold the 590s?

I think he's making a hover bed from the PB4000s. He has something like 12 of 'em. A good 16Hz test tone played persistently at 115dB.
I warned him he needed to be cautious of liquefying his spleen, but he wasn't having any of it. Said "fcuk memory foam, it doesn't support my back right, plus the bass helps me sleep."

:cool:

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

I'm going to wait a while with the inflation shipping issues and shortages leading to price increases it may be over a year maybe even 2 before I put anything else up there. The living room downstairs has 4 in ceiling speakers that work that came with the house so whatever I put in there it will be going downstairs someday for a full atmos setup as well. So I plan to be picking some nice stuff so that's why I'm willing to wait for awhile before I purchase again

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

My next goal is going to be putting some atmos speakers up on the ceiling in the theater room that can keep up with the rest of that RBH system some fun threads will be done as as I get feedback from you guys to help me with that decision

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I think he's making a hover bed from the PB4000s. He has something like 12 of 'em. A good 16Hz test tone played persistently at 115dB.
I warned him he needed to be cautious of liquefying his spleen, but he wasn't having any of it. Said "fcuk memory foam, it doesn't support my back right, plus the bass helps me sleep."

:cool:
Just imagine Dan with those ports. And a 10hz sine wave.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Lmfao!!!!!!!
Sorry man. I couldn’t resist…
Bill, I say this will all possible hetero-love, admiration, and respect:

You have crossed a line that neither Lovin' nor myself are comfortable with.

Con-fcuk-ulations, and damn you. Damn you very much.

If you were standing in front of me, I would slap you.

Hard.

Then hug you.

Because that is exactly the line I love to cross.

:D

But still.

I feel icky.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis