7 JBL 590's 3 JBL 580's 4 JBL 530's 1 Anthem AVM 60 1 Anthem PVA 7 all for sale

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Getting rid of a ton of old gear to make room for new in my room

JBL 590's x 7: $300 each
JBL 580's x3 $200 each 1 for free
JBL 530's x4 $125 each 1 for free

Anthem AVM 60 $1300 includes the Mic and stand included for ARC which is a very good mic Anthem offers you

Anthem PVA 7 7 channel amp $1000

There may be an issue with 1 tweeter in a 580 and 1 in a 530 so I'm just throwing 1 580 and 1 530 in for free the 590's work perfectly 1 is still in the box

The Anthem AVM 60 has been checked and tested is working fine

The Anthem PVA 7 is working perfect

All equipment is priced to sell its priced so low I won't be shipping pick up only in San Antonio Texas

Pm me with any questions thanks
Dan

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Holy crap that is some good stuff. I was about to pounce on that 530 deal but yeah too far away in NJ. They would cost quite a bit to ship.
Man, great deal though.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Holy crap that is some good stuff. I was about to pounce on that 530 deal but yeah too far away in NJ. They would cost quite a bit to ship.
Man, great deal though.

Yeah thanks man just need to start downsizing figure give someone a great deal want them all to go somewhere they are appreciated

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Great pricing. Someone in your area is getting a deal.... Good luck in making room for the next round :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Great pricing. Someone in your area is getting a deal.... Good luck in making room for the next round :)
Hey thanks yeah I'm just wanting it all to go to a good place I'm not going too crazy with the next round the theater room is almost done and I just need to get new gear for my bedroom so nothing too crazy probably looking for value gear. Unless I want to try some new gear out I'm curious about but if that's the case I'd go slow 2 towers then a center channel you know slowly build it up. Otherwise I'll go with some good budget speakers

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I just wish I lived closer

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hey thanks yeah I'm just wanting it all to go to a good place I'm not going too crazy with the next round the theater room is almost done and I just need to get new gear for my bedroom so nothing too crazy probably looking for value gear. Unless I want to try some new gear out I'm curious about but if that's the case I'd go slow 2 towers then a center channel you know slowly build it up. Otherwise I'll go with some good budget speakers
What, not some super RBH system?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What, not some super RBH system?
Hah hah I've done okay in my finances (knock on wood) but I haven't hit the lottery yet RBH is only afforded for 1 room and I hit my budget with them for the year. I set back so much money each year for audio and shot it all on RBH for the year so it'll be a bit before I come back to them again but I do need to downsize in the bedroom 5 JBl 590's is just crazy overkill bro :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL I have a small bedroom, can't imagine more than what I've got let alone 5 590s.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thread bump all the 580's and 530's are sold

Still have the 7 590's the Anthem AVM60 and the Anthem PVA 7 for sale

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Damn dood. Some great pricing on some great gear. It's a good thing for my bank account that I don't live in your neck of the woods... :p

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Didn't you drive to TX for gear once before?
I'll tell you for these deals I was thinking about it. A road trip for those 580s might have been worth it. The 590s are a steal too. Wish I lived closer.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Didn't you drive to TX for gear once before?
From OKC, yeah and it was for a PDawg kitchen appliance deal but not from RI.

But yeah, Maryland is where I draw the line. That was for some DM designed stuff ... twice. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thread bump 2 590's just sold

Remaining equipment

5 JBL 590's
1 Anthem AVM 60
1 Anthem PVA7

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers