6 foot or so DVI->HDMI cable - where to buy

G

GreenJelly

Banned
Ok, seems great and all... Except that I also really need a Optical SPDIF, 6 Foot... Which they have...

And I want 12 gaudge SpeakerWire 50 or 100 feet....

Ofcourse CHEAP... They dont have speakerwire...

Anywhere else... Im also wondering if it makes a difference if I order seperately or together for shipping. I should call them... but they dont have speaker cable so screw them... and I cant wait till the 25th... I want it now... and how the hell do they have a ETA of the 25th... are they expecting a shipment to come in ON XMAS?

DOH!!!

Thanks for the link... anyone else got an idea?

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
Check out Parts Express. I can't post a link, but they have everything you're looking for. Here is the specific cable part number: 181-741.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
GreenJelly said:
And I want 12 gaudge SpeakerWire 50 or 100 feet....
?

Home Depot. You can even do their low voltage landscape wire. Works great.

G

GreenJelly

Banned
Yeah, thats what I was also thinking... However it is around the same price as the above link

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc/searchResults.jsp&BV_SessionID=@@@@1459893735.1166019055@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccfiaddjjddfkkhcgelceffdfgidgln.0&MID=9876

100ft for $35 its 16 gaudge, its ugly, and it is more money then monoprice

Unfortunate Parts Express
http://www.************.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=181-741&CFID=7176281&CFTOKEN=92293164

Only has 16 gaudge that is expensive... I really wish monoprice had their 12 gauge speaker wire instock.

Mike

PS Cables for Less has them dropped shipped from their wholesellers. I went with 14 gauge, figuring 12 gauge is a little bit nuts. Thanks Everyone

Last edited:
G

GreenJelly

Banned
Yeah, and it fits my connectors better... Plus I like Big beefy cables:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis