50% off The Speaker Company Headphones

N

nick51

Audioholics Approved Vendor
50% Off Headphone Coupon Sale
Don't wait we have limited quantities

Visit The Speaker Company

Use coupon code HALFHEAD

HDPro 7 Normally $79.97Over ear professional grade headphones.

NC3 Noise Cancelling Headphones - Normally $69.97
Compare these to the Sony NC60 (no kidding)

IE5 Noise isolating Earphones - Normally $119.97
Compare to Shure SE115

IE3 In Ear Style Earphones - Normally $39.97

A

audioholic212

Audioholic
So, how much is the HDPro7 after the rebate? It says that the coupon code HALFHEAD is invalid?

D

DaveHo

Audioholic
I'm in for a pair of HDPro 7s. I need something to replace my Grado SR-80s that I currently use at work. While the Grados sound great they aren't comfortable for long periods & it's too easy to disturb my neighbors with them. I'll be sure to do a quick write up after I've spent some time with them.

BTW, I had no trouble applying the coupon code @ checkout.

-Dave

C

ChunkyDark

Full Audioholic
I bought the HDPro 7 awhile back and compared them to the Grado sr-60. The Grado's went back.
At 40$ I can't see anything coming even close to them. Despite their size they are very comfortable for sustained listening. I use them at work so sometimes I'll put them on without music since they do a good job of blocking out the background noise.
I've been considering getting a second pair for home. Don't want to wake my daughter with L4D :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I bought the HDPro 7 awhile back and compared them to the Grado sr-60. The Grado's went back.
At 40$ I can't see anything coming even close to them. Despite their size they are very comfortable for sustained listening. I use them at work so sometimes I'll put them on without music since they do a good job of blocking out the background noise.
I've been considering getting a second pair for home. Don't want to wake my daughter with L4D :D
I will now popularize these phones so I can eliminate all your secrets. consider this your notice.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis